Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

SDCC 2019 Black Series 6" Sith Trooper

(1/2) > >>

Jeff:
Pretty much the same story as the last few years - a new movie teaser figure in exclusive packaging (and possibly exclusive accessory(ies)).  This same Sith Trooper 6" figure (again, probably with less weapons than shown here) will most likely be available in standard Black Series packaging at movie release (just like they did with the 2015 FO Stormtrooper, 2016 Jyn Erso, 2017 Rey/Luke sets).

Here is the full press release....

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH TROOPER Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 & up/Approx. Retail Price: $32/Available at Booth #3329 at Comic-Con International In San Diego)

Fans can imagine fighting for the cause of the First Order and other thrilling scenes from the STAR WARS galaxy with this premium collectible STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH SITH TROOPER action figure. Inspired by scenes from STAR WARS: EPISODE IX: THE RISE OF SKYWALKER, this SITH TROOPER action figure features realistic detailing and premium articulation. Five character-inspired accessories and bright crimson deco make this item a brilliant addition to any STAR WARS toy collection. Includes figure and 5 accessories. Available at San Diego Comic-Con and on HasbroPulse.com following the convention.

Diddly:
Reminds me of the Master Chief from the Halo video games

McMetal:
My interest is steadily waning in this line, but this is pretty cool. I want it.

Nicklab:
This seems to be a bit of a hint of where things might be going.

Jayson:
Available to purchase on HasbroPulse on Sept. 10

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version