Author Topic: Last Time You Threw Up  (Read 28108 times)

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
Re: Last Time You Threw Up
« Reply #165 on: April 3, 2006, 11:19 PM »
Anyone have anything they'd like to share with the group?

As soon as I saw this thread I knew you'd be waiting for me to reply, lol.  I confess.  I puked in TN on the highway early last Friday morning coming back from partying with Jamie and the TN crew (after we saw my Wings beat the Preds.)  In my defense, I only ate once that day and we were mixing beer and hard alcohol big time at the bar. 

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 3, 2006, 11:40 PM »
we were mixing beer and hard alcohol big time at the bar. 

Ouch, bad move.  ;)

Offline Holographic Elvis

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'll punch you in the junk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: April 4, 2006, 10:28 PM »
we were mixing beer and hard alcohol big time at the bar. 

Ouch, bad move.  ;)

Indeed it was my friend but damn I had fun doing it!  The drinking part I mean.   ;)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #168 on: May 23, 2006, 05:20 PM »
I'm going to bump this back up.

I've got a little flu bug or something and even though  was feeling a little sick last night I decided to go ahead and have a small dinner last night. That was a mistake. I felt like I puked out a lung. On the plus side I felt much better afterwards.
"This is the way."

Offline Nirvana

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 23, 2006, 05:31 PM »
I remember about a week ago I threw up. I just went to bed all find and dandy, nothing wrong, then about a half an hour later I just woke up. I walked to the bathroom and threw up. I didn't know why, and I still don't.  :)
My whole expanse...I cannot see...

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #170 on: May 23, 2006, 11:04 PM »
Last Friday was the last time I threw up. I made one hell of a mess, too. Nothing like half-digested frozen pizza and a couple pitchers of beer to ruin your night.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 24, 2006, 06:18 AM »
Nothing like half-digested frozen pizza and a couple pitchers of beer to ruin your night.
Or your carpet :P
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 06:19 AM by tamidala »
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #172 on: March 4, 2007, 10:35 AM »
Last time I threw up?  Oh, let's see, about ten hours ago.  Got really drunk, really fast, got hungry, had a bowl of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup, had some more to drink, and then puked it all up (along with some spaghetti I had for dinner) what seemed like just a few minutes later.

Puking up pasta and noodles - it's Mmm-mmm good.

But I'm not gonna let this charming little setback stop me from drinkin' again, no sir!
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 4, 2007, 07:09 PM »

But I'm not gonna let this charming little setback stop me from drinkin' again, no sir!

To hell with chicken noodle soup, though...
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #174 on: March 4, 2007, 09:39 PM »
I yakked a week ago Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Had a case of a nasty virus that has been sweeping the country...lets just say you need to hold a puke bucket while you are crapping a constant stream of liquid while sitting atop the throne.  Its nasty...took a good 5 days before I could eat anything again

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 4, 2007, 11:25 PM »
I yakked a week ago Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Had a case of a nasty virus that has been sweeping the country...lets just say you need to hold a puke bucket while you are crapping a constant stream of liquid while sitting atop the throne.  Its nasty...took a good 5 days before I could eat anything again

You mean you did...the Flyin' Hawaiian?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #176 on: March 4, 2007, 11:41 PM »
First off...what a beautiful thread that I can appreciate!
I love this forum for allowing such fun conversations to participate in!

Hmmm last time I "threw up" was self-induced about two years ago. I had drank too much one night and in my highly intoxicated state realized that if I did not force myself to do so before passing out, that I might die of alcohol poisoning. (Since I was drinking vodka, my body itself did not try to induce vomiting like it does with almost any other form of alcohol.) Since then I had started to cut down on my drinking considerably.
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Nathan

• Jedi Knight
  • Destroying the hobby one EU figure at a time.
    • View Profile
    • The Clone Wars Unofficial Site (in carbonite)
« Reply #177 on: March 5, 2007, 12:15 AM »
I honestly don't remember the last time I threw up. It's been years since I've been that sick--my immune system is still young and (apparently) healthy. And so far, I've never drank to the point of hurling.
Twitter: @OKeefeNathan
Blog: Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Fanboy (in carbonite since '09, back someday)

Offline blimpyboy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Gamorrean lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 5, 2007, 12:20 AM »
In the last 2 years I've barfed enough to last the rest of my lifetime.

Let me just say that PRIOR to this period, I had only thrown up once in my life, and that was junior year in college after me and some buddies had decided to take shots of Bacardi 151 all night long.  Bad news.

Then, in 2005 I moved to Tajikistan, and decided to go native with the food.  I caught three cases of food poisoning in 6 months, but most just lasted for one miserable day of nonstop barfing until literally everything was expelled from my stomach.

In January 2006, just after I had gotten used to Tajikistan, I moved to Afghanistan, and the same thing happened, albeit I only got sick once there.

As for the last time I threw up, that would have to be last August.  I was camping in Maine, and left a rotisserie chicken in my hot car all day long, then proceeded to eat it for dinner, not seeming to care why the meat tasted bitter and slimy.  What followed was a night of shivering, barfing, and twitching.

Basically I see all this as making up for a childhood of barf-free experiences and illnesses.  Go figure...
« Last Edit: March 5, 2007, 12:22 AM by blimpyboy »

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 5, 2007, 09:22 AM »

You mean you did...the Flyin' Hawaiian?

Kevin

I knew there was a term for this....I was talking to someone about this the other day.

This is why I won't eat at IHOP anymore.  Last time I did, I've never gotten so sick so quickly.  Luckily my toilet at the time was very near the bathtub.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.