Author Topic: Customs on Ebay that you like (NOT YOUR OWN)  (Read 112738 times)

Offline PML33

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Electric Imperial Star Destroyer 7.20 feet Lengh on ebay
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2005, 08:18 PM »
Yeah, stick around then, if that's the case PML33.  We still probably don't want you advertising your friend's eBay auctions (by including a link), but we'd love to still discuss their excellent custom work!

So what ship will your friend be making next?

I talked with them and besides they are angry with me for the froum troubles  :P probably at 2 weeks more they want place the tantive IV 7 feets lenght hopfully they can, I passed today at their garage kit and it look great

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Customs on Ebay that you like (NOT YOUR OWN)
« Reply #61 on: July 1, 2005, 01:25 AM »
Good to see you here aeseven and to the other new guys too!

This Clone really blows me away.  I am wondering if a Ringwraith figure from the LOTR line might have the hood for a custom of this?

I'll keep the CT Stormtrooper head in mind for a custom of this too.  I really can't afford to be giving up my VOTC Stormies.   :-\

:P

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #62 on: July 1, 2005, 03:10 AM »
You could always have DD cast you a VOTC Stormie head.....
"This is the way."

Offline aeseven7

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 1, 2005, 04:45 AM »
A lot of people have asked about the votc stormy head not fitting well onto the clone neck post but it actually wasn't too bad of a fit.

I hated to dink up my votc trooper but the helmet sculpt is SO much better than the past figures that i couldnt see using anything else.

The coolest part about being the first to have a specific clone up for auction is seeing all the "commander faie's" that will begin popping up in the following days :P  Which is funny because months have gone by and not a single Faie.  I think everyones been keeping busy churning out Codys and Neyo's, heh.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 1, 2005, 10:02 AM »
Oh I'm sure there will be a ton of those Clones soon on ebay... it will be hard to top yours.  I had been wanting to make one for the past month, but don't know how to make the hood.

Offline Commander CuDa

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • CLICK HERE TO GET A COLLECTION VERY CHEAP
« Reply #65 on: July 2, 2005, 10:26 PM »
What did Grievous look like before then ? Was his wreck in the shuttle a comic book thing ? And is there any pics of him before the wreck ?

sorry to get off pace a bit  ???
CHECK OUT MY WEB SITE TO VIEW AND BUY MY COLLECTION !

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 3, 2005, 01:01 AM »
I wish I could find a picture of what he looked like... I can envision it in my head kind of, but it's hard to describe... does anyone have a pic from the Art of Revenge of the Sith?  I think they show it in there.

I seem to remember that his species is a slender, almost skeletal looking kind of alien.  Almost like the Mustafar Sentry, but meaner looking, and I think I remember seeing bandage like wrappings on his arms?

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2005, 10:15 AM »
Good Lord, check this one out.  I kind of know the seller, and he's a really great guy... wish this was somethign I could bid on!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5987969086&category=101609&ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2005, 10:45 AM »
And did you see the list of figures that thing comes with CHEWIE?  Wow, over 150 clones and wookiees and a few vehicles:

Winner gets-38 Non Custom Clone troopers including AT-TE Gunners, #6 Clones, #41 Clones, #33 Clone Commanders, Deluxe Jet Pack Clones, and 2 Laying down Clones from the Deluxe 3-packs.

9 Custom Clone Troopers, all based off of #6 or #41 and 1 Green Clone Commander. All the customs are either Red, Yellow, or Green. The Red Clones are a modified Target Clone design.

33 Various Wookiee's complete with shields, guns, crossbow's.

4 Various Jedi Knights or Masters including AOTC Yoda, AOTC Kit Fisto, Jedi Council scene Eeth Koth, Custom Rodian from CW 3-Pack.

70 Various Battle, Super Battle or Destroyer Droids ranging from the white and red AOTC Battle Droids, the AOTC and CW Super Battle Droids, CW Red Battle Droids, Ep1, AOTC and CW Destroyer Droids.

2 Wookiee Flyers with pilot and Gunner in each one.

2 Stap and Battle Droids

1 CW Trade Federation AAT Tank.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2005, 10:52 AM »
Yep, I actually spoke with him about this set... I think he's going to relist it - Kahsyyyk was spelled Kashyyk. 

So many figures, such a cool scene... with blood, sweat and devotion put into it.  I'm sad to see he's selling it.

Offline Fly07

• Youngling
  • Wha happend?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2005, 11:27 AM »
Hey all, CHEWIE thanks for the plug on my dio there. I hate to sell it too, but space and money and a shift in collecting for me has pushed me towards selling it. I hope it will sell for a decent amount on the Bay, I am not trying to rape anyone for it, but I put in about a month and a halfs work on it before it was populated with figures. I also cancelled the listing and relisted with a correct spelled Kashyyyk in the title. I am encouraging pick up of the item in the auction, and I am throwing in the table for it if someone picks it up. If you guys know of anyone who would want a BIG Wookiee and Clone diorama, send them my way!
giggity-giggity-giggity!!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2005, 01:04 PM »
Fly, no problem posting it - it's a work of art... I just wish you weren't parting with it.  I'm sure it will end up in a very loving home!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2005, 12:02 PM »

Offline tykrazen

• Jedi Initiate
  • Spitting llama!
    • View Profile
    • The Jawa Junkpile Customs @theJawa.com
« Reply #74 on: July 21, 2005, 09:45 AM »
SEE LINK IN DSJ's post
3 Guesses who's this is  :)... it looks great - I'm glad to see he's listed it.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 10:27 AM by tykrazen »