Author Topic: The EU Character is...  (Read 5082 times)

SilverZ

Re: The EU Character is...
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2003, 07:12 PM »
There's a concept of him up at TF.N - not clear if its something someone sent them, or a sketch they came up with on their own from reports. Either way, its interesting (however unoriginal), in an EU kinda way. It's just too bad that there isn't an iconic figure in any of the PT films even remotely approaching Vader, and now its possible that the big bad guy from E3 is simply a Vader wannabe.

OK, mostly "Cain" from Robocop 2, with some Vader thrown on top.  :-[

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2003, 10:35 AM »
The picture doesn't look like the description though. It looks like Sauron and Vader's love child. I call shenanigans!!!
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2003, 11:16 AM »
Yeah I hope the picture is BS.  I am not sold on the General Grievous character to begin with.  Meaning I don't know if he's going to be really cool or just a huge cheeseball character.  I hope that character is not wearing Vader's armor.  That's going to be a disapointment I think.  Although he has to get the armor from somewhere I suppose.  

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2003, 12:35 PM »
Weren't there spoiler rumors a while back that Vader's armor would be piece meal and seen on different characters throughout EpIII

Is that still right or has that been disproven?

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2003, 03:42 PM »
Yeah I heard that to OCB.  I brought it up over at Rebelscum.com in there spoiler section.  A guy answered me but I could not really confirm from his answer what the scoop was.  I remained confused about the General alltogether.  I guess that's how it should be though.  Another report from Darth Friday is coming up on Theforce.net later this afternoon.  Maybe more will be learned then.  

Offline Darth_BullGates

• Youngling
  • All too easy.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 8, 2004, 09:15 PM »
The impression I got from Hyperspace was that Lucas was adamant that Grevious not be too close to Vader. I think he will be very droidlike with only enough human characteristics to make him more scary. You know he's immune to light sabers.....but not blasters. :)
Commander, tear this board apart until you find those Hyperspace pics, and bring me the poster I want them alive!!!!