Author Topic: Star Wars Rebels - Season 4  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Qui-Gon Jim

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Star Wars Rebels - Season 4
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2017, 09:56 AM »
I found Heroes of Mandalore 1&2  underwhelming, but then...Mando culture doesn't interest me.  They don't have the budget to show the Clone Wars version of the planet...so wastelands.
I agree completely.  I think that the way they have portrayed the Mandalore culture (in SW:CW and SW:R) sucks.  It is dull and takes away from the mystique of the Fett characters.

I also loathe how nimble they are when using their jet packs.  The movies did not portray Jango or Boba flying like Superman. 

There is far richer soil to dig in by fleshing out the Rogue One era Rebellion than this junk.  Glad its over and I hope that's the end of Mandalore.

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2017, 04:46 PM »
I don't even understand how they control the jetpacks.

Spoilers comments:

Sabine's dad the non-warrior...surprise....kinda, but still just *shrug*

The consequences of the Empire using Sabine's weapon were tossed aside by having no named character die from it.

Jet-pack using Mandalorian and Ezra taking out TIE Fighters?

They didn't even do the cliche of having the doubting pro-Empire Mando defect to  the rebels.

Frying the imperials was stooping to their leveling, instead Sabine just blows up the entire Star Destroyer with virtually no time for the Imperials to escape.

You might think Bo-Katan would mention she's been handed the weapon that was used to kill her sister!

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2017, 06:56 AM »
The jetpack nimbleness is pretty ridiculous.

And would you really let novice, Jedi albeit, Ezra use one in battle? They should have just given one to Jar Jar.
There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them.