Multimedia > TV-9D9

Download Clone Wars commercial

<< < (2/2)

Brian:
I agree, I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of Star Wars cartoon after the movies are over.  Just a nice way for some of us to get our "fix" without new movies, and maybe without messing up any continuity either.  I remember in one of my Insider magazines, one of the main guys involved with the Clone Wars cartoon (name escapes me right now), said he would love to do a Han and Chewie cartoon when the Clone Wars stuff is done with.  Anything would be pretty cool, I do hope they release these on DVD as well.

DSJ™:
I'll be lucky to see this cartoon up in Canada. So far, it's not on any schedule!  :'(

It does look awesome though!   8)

dustrho:
A NEW CLONE WARS CARTOON TRAILER!!!

There's another Clone Wars Cartoon teaser trailer that theforce.net has posted about!!!  This one shows a lot more than the first one.  And I'm going to tell you that I am more excited about this cartoon (after seeing this trailer) than I am about Episode 3 coming out in 2005!  Not that I'm not excited about EP3, but this is a totally new excitement for me.

Download the teaser trailer below.  You need to have Quicktime installed on your computer in order to view these.

- Small - 240 x 180
   - Large - 320 x 240

To view screenshots of these trailers click here.

Jim:
Thanks for the link Chris.  Im drooling over what looks like a real winner for Star Wars fans.  It would be so cool if this format was done with the original trilogy (linking ANH to ESB and ESB to ROTJ).  I think Lucas has some real interesting stories still unused in his head.  I'm betting money that this will be a big boost for Star Wars cartoons (which I think will be the future after EP. III).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version