Author Topic: Anakin (Clone Wars)  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Anakin (Clone Wars)
« on: September 17, 2003, 02:17 PM »
I picked up the Clone Wars anakin... not all that fantastic...

Appearance -
Not the worst face sculpt, the outfit is cool, and the one of the gloves is black... On the other hand, it's not the best face sculpt, and there's a metal thing molded onto the belt. Anywho... nothing terrible but nothing fantastic.
7/10

Articluation -
8 points... Garbage. No wrist articulation, no knee articulation... *Sigh*
6/10

Pose-ability -
Not much, but with the arms bent and elbow articulation provided, at least he can do something...
7/10

Accessory -
A bandoleer thing, lightsaber, and some stupid headset thing. Not bad. Big thing is that he comes with a 'Bonus' Clone Trooper (Lieutenant) figure! Awesome.
10/10

Overall -
Not too bad, I guess...
7/10

Offline Valtar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Impressive... Most Impressive.
    • View Profile
    • Valtarz Customz 'n' Artz
Re: Anakin (Clone Wars)
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2003, 07:52 PM »
This one is ok the Legs not having articulation is very disapointing but other than that I liked it.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 12:08 AM »
I got this figure last week.  Pretty cool.  My main question is this:  how well will he fit in his Jedi Starfighter?  Reason being, I tried putting him in the blue Jedi Starfighter, and it just wasn't a good fit.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 10:59 AM »
Does anyone else have problems with his head band?  Mine seems too small and will not fit on his head.  

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2003, 08:22 PM »
This Anakin Skywalker figure is a brand new sculpt, and the first thing you notice is that his outfit is darker.  It has a lot of black and dark brown colors throughout it.  He looks great!  He has these bronze colored gauntlets that go around his wrists, and these look great on him.  His boots look similar to these gauntlets, and it really makes him look like he's ready to kick some butt.  He comes with a bandolier that fits nicely on him, and he also has a microphone headpiece that fits nice & snug on his head.

The only thing that royally pisses me off about this figure is his lightsaber doesn't stay in his hand very well.  The hilt of the lightsaber is much more narrow than previous lightsaber hilts, and the lightsaber pretty much just falls through his hand.  He can only carry the lightsaber in his right hand.  And speaking about his right hand, you'll notice he is wearing a black glove that covers his robotic hand.

Overall, without the problem of keeping his lightsaber in his hand, he's an awesome figure.

Rating = B

Check out pictures of him here.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2003, 10:12 PM by dustrho »
dustrho