Author Topic: Jang Fett Pilot  (Read 2299 times)

DarkJediCB

Jang Fett Pilot
« on: January 2, 2003, 01:22 AM »
This figure is great!  The sculpt is awesome, and the likeness is dead on.  The action feature would have been better on another sculpt, preferrably the upcoming Deluxe Jango.  The backpack isn't removable unfortunately, there is a place to put one inside the Slave I.  I give this figure an 8 out of 10. ;D

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re:Jang Fett Pilot
« Reply #1 on: January 2, 2003, 02:17 AM »
Never seen him up here yet.
 Soon I hope. Great review.

Offline Guttersnipe

• Jedi Initiate
  • Tramampoline!
    • View Profile
Re:Jang Fett Pilot
« Reply #2 on: January 2, 2003, 09:01 AM »
I recently got Jango Pilot and had a few questions because I dont have Slave1.
Do the figures stand in the cockpit? I assume they do because ther hasn't yet been a Jango with knee articulation has there? I just thought that the pilot would :-\

Also, I read somewhere that there is a hook in Slave1 for Jango's backpack. Why did they do the only figure that would fit perfectly (As I said I don't have Slave1, it just seems logical that a pilot fig would be the perfect one) with a non removable backpack.

Can anyone shed some light?

BTW I think he is pretty cool :)

Offline Playgirl

• Jedi Initiate
  • Slice and DICE
    • View Profile
Re: Jang Fett Pilot
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2004, 12:22 AM »
final battle jango has knee articulation! you know the jango that has the head that falls over. i love that jango

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
Re: Jang Fett Pilot
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2004, 03:32 PM »
sneak preview jango and kamino escape jango both had a removable backpack which plugged into the hole in the slave 1 ship. The slave 1 ship is awesome by the way!!!
Either figure plus pilot jango fits into a slot built in the cockpit for jango and two others behind him.  :)
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"