Author Topic: My Plot Guess  (Read 9486 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
My Plot Guess
« on: September 22, 2003, 12:19 AM »
OK...I think I've got it maybe

Anakin's Fall has been called a tragedy...

His saying in EpII of stopping people from dying yadda yadda is deep foreshadowing...

Anakin saves Palpatine in the beginning of the movie from the clutches of Dooku, Anakin is the hero of the galaxy and his ego knows it, he is the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy...

NEW 10/10/03...Palpatine knowing that Anakin is weak asks him to be his personal bodyguard.  

Somehow Ms Amidala is killed or dies (there is a pretty revealing Webcam image for Hyperspace members that alludes to this effect that she is dead and I'm going to say she des giving birth)...this happens  while Obi and Ani are saving someone or doing something...involving the new bad guy

The Clone Army turns on the Jedi during the movie and Mace goes to confront Palpatine, being Palpatine's bodyguard Anakin is forced to defend Palpatine/Sidious and kills Mace cementing his path down the dark side.  Palpatine tells Anakin that Mace is te Jedi traitor and he was the one who has been sabotoging the Republic

OK then, Palpatine/Sidious promises Anakin that through the Dark Side people can be resurrected and having tutored Anakin for so long Anakin finally succumbs to the dark side in an effort to bring Padme back from the dead...it is the Jedi's fault he is where he is...Obi did this to him, Obi was responsible for Padme's death, Obi was responsible for his mother's death.  This leads to his duel with obi saying that Obi was reponsible blah blah blah.  obi wins, Ani is scarred and rescued by Palpatine who brings him back from the "dead" and gives him the means to an end...Having been beaten Anakin breaks and hunts down the remaining survivors and that is that...

Obi, Yoda and Bail escape with the Kids and the credits roll

Last scene is Vader on his Star Destroyer looking off into space wondering where his child (children) are
« Last Edit: October 10, 2003, 01:16 PM by OCB »

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: My Plot Guess
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 10:30 AM »
Makes sense to me :)  

Offline BobaShek

• Jedi Initiate
  • OT Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 03:27 PM »
Good job, I like it. :)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2003, 12:03 PM »
I like the Padme dying while giving birth idea.  To me she has to kick the bucket in some way.  I just think something bad has to happen to her to get Anakin all fired up and go over the edge.  

Offline fumblemonkey

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2003, 03:29 PM »
The only problem with this teory is that leia has memories of her mother, so how can she possibly die giving birth. she dies when leia is a small child

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2003, 03:34 PM »
I guess the other choice would be that Padme and Bail make a dash for it and Padme is killed while Bail escapes with Leia...being force sensitive Leia may have memories of her mother that way

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2003, 04:09 PM »
Hopefully the story will not have to rely on Leia's force sensitivity allowing her to remember. That's just too much retroactive conditioning for me. Maybe one of the handmaidens takes Leia, and that's why Leia seems to remember her mother. I mean, Padme really wasn't important to the OT anyways, so it wouldn't exactly cheapen it.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2003, 04:11 PM »
The only problem with this teory is that leia has memories of her mother, so how can she possibly die giving birth. she dies when leia is a small child

Oh yeah, I forgot about that detail.  

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2003, 12:47 PM »
From theforce.net...

- Since so much time is wasted debating on useless theories, I'll try to put it to rest. Padme dies. More interesting is how and who is involved.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2003, 01:17 PM »
New ideas added based on some new Spoilers at theforce.net ;)

Anakin is now Palpatine's bodyguard (which fits with my theory on his ego being huge)

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2003, 05:19 PM »
Yeah, he probably is THE best starpilot in the galaxy, a great warrior, etc and it goes to his head.  He probably won't get the respect from the Jedi Order he feels he should have.  Obviously he's going to get sick of the Jedi if not already.  Palpatine is there to feed his head full of stuff.  

I guess Kenobi is the one sent to find the New Villian instead of Anakin.  I am guessing the really ticks off Anaking as well.  Now I just wonder how Padme fits into everything.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #11 on: December 6, 2010, 12:03 AM »
Wow...2 years before the movie and I nailed that one pretty much spot on with some minor details needing tweaking.   :P

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 9, 2010, 10:04 AM »

Oh yeah, I forgot about that detail.  

That's easy - she is just remembering Breha Organa, not Padme. That's how I like to think of it anyway.
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #13 on: December 9, 2010, 04:50 PM »
I think of it as a version of flow walking.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2010, 06:05 PM »
What the heck is "flow walking"?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours