Author Topic: New Character Spoiler! Jorus C'baoth?  (Read 2197 times)

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
New Character Spoiler! Jorus C'baoth?
« on: September 22, 2003, 11:27 AM »
From the Force.net

beware of spoilers below!
There's a new Character In Episode Three.
During breaks on Stage 7, Ewan, Hayden and a mystery actor would sit in buggys outside the entry door on the backlot and stretch their legs. The last time they did this was just two, maybe three weeks ago. The mystery actor was there several days in a row and looked a little like an albino Jedi with white eyebrows and a creamy white beard similar to Liam Neeson's beard in TPM - he had quite pale skin and appeared human, and about the same height as Ewan McGreggor.

His gaze was disturbing to behold (perhaps it was the young face behing the short white beard and hair) and he was dressed as a Jedi and carried a lightsaber. Sometimes, Nick Gilliard (choreographer) would sit in the gutter with them. This "Milky Bar" kid was mysterious in that he was often there in uniform with the other two Jedi.

Hayden's costume was dark brown, almost black pleather and all three wore great big boots. The dark leggings on their costumes each appeared dirty as though they'd been rolling in talc. They would always look up to see who was driving past them and seemed bored whist waiting for the sets to be prepared for each take.

When the alarm sounded, they would enter the small door on the side of the stage and the amber flashing "Filming In Progress" light would come on again. But this new character looked very much like an albino Jedi. His costume -from memory- was darker than Ewans, much like Hayden's.

I dont know if anyone else thought this, but the first name that came to mind was Jorus C'baoth (SP) from the Thrawn Trilogy.  The description is a dead ringer.  Look at any pictures of him and you will know what I mean. I know a EU character will appear but could this be the character?  Just a guess.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2003, 11:47 AM by rebeltrader »

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: New Character Spoiler! Jorus C'baoth?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 12:00 PM »
That would be interesting.  Then they could film another trilogy based on those first Zahn novels.  Ha-ha!  

Offline DarthStiffler

• Jedi Initiate
  • i am the chosen one, alright lets dance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2003, 09:19 PM »
The new EU character hasn't been cast yet & his scenes will be shot later on (hyperspace quote)so this character is probably just a backgroung charatcer
i should poke out your eyes with a cork screw & shuve'em far up you buttocks so you can see the crapp being kicked out of you !! all together now SERANITY NOW !!!

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 08:54 AM »
 that would be cool if it were "Booth" from the "Heir to the Empire" trillogy. Very interesting.

SERENITY  NOW  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Souless eyes hypnotize. Mesmerize the thoughts inside your brain. The pain. The thoughts of going insane ! I will not die in vain !