Author Topic: 3 Toughest SAGA Items to Find  (Read 4415 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: 3 Toughest SAGA Items to Find
« Reply #15 on: October 4, 2003, 11:24 PM »
Oh, I forgot!  The Holiday 2-pack with C-3PO and R2-D2...

I totally forgot about that one.  They were never found in my area, but my wife bought it for me as a Valentine's Day gift last year & paid $30 for it.  I still think it was well worth the money though, because it's one of my favorite pieces in my collection.
dustrho

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 4, 2003, 11:49 PM »
Well, Dale covered our end, so maybe I should just say thanks to everyone that has helped me since the advent of the Saga line.  I think the only thing I'm currently missing is Wedding Padme and maybe a couple of others, but I can't recall what's in wave 17 and I'm still hoping newforce sends that up.  

Particular thanks to chuckles, OCB and JediMac for keeping me in the hobby.  

cheers.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #17 on: October 5, 2003, 12:45 AM »
I won't delve into the newer stuff... but...

Ephant Mon
Snowtrooper
Aayla Secura
Officer head variants
Endor soldier head variant

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 6, 2003, 09:20 AM »
Yeah, there have been quite a few of 2003 figs that I have never seen, although things have been getting better lately.  Here's some that I have never seen though:

1. Holiday Droids, I never saw any sign of these whatsoever
2. Ephant Mon, ditto
3. Aayla Secura/Barriss Ofee (Thanks to some preorders shipping from Kebco lately, these are actually almost the only two figures I need to get "caught up"...I didn't get in on Kebco soon enough to get these preordered at the time)
4. Wedding Padme (My brother found the rest of this wave for me, but not this fig)
5.  Acklay (saw once, trashed box and trashed figure inside as well...but it was the only time I ever saw it)
6.  Trash Compactor (Saw the Leia and Chewie one twice, never saw Han and Luke, but received it from Karma...thanks!!)

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 6, 2003, 10:03 AM »
Trash Compactor sets: saw only one Leia & Chewie set and bought it... Never seen the Han & Luke one.  guess I'll have to go to ebay or an e-tailer.

Holiday Droids - never seen them... hopefully one day I'll own them.

Ephant Mon - actually had a lady at KB hold it and called me when it came it.  The only other time I saw one, I passed on it since I had won it on another site, but the sponser never came through.  Only sent the other figs it the contest.

Officer and Rebel Trooper head varients until recently.

Anakin & Dooku speeders - still don't have them and haven't ever seen them, though I've heard of recent sitings in my general area.

Kamino Deluxe Jango Fett & Obi-Wan - same as above... never seen them.

Screen Scenes Set 1 for both Geonosian  War Room & Jedi Council - still never seen either.  I've seen the 2nd sets of both 3 times recently.

Ashla & Jempa (Jedi Padawans) - only found them once, but thanks to JediMac, I already had them.