Community > Other Toy Lines

Ghostbusters Figures!

<< < (14/14)

Greedo The Green Menace:
If anyone had any interest in this line but passed due to the price, they're having a special Halloween sale for today only, 60% off. Basic figures are 8$ each and Stay Puft is in stock as well. I couldn't resist at that price.

John C:
Anybody going to order the Ecto 1 from Matty? I placed an order for the Ray, Pete/Ecto 1 set.  Not sure if this will go through, but it would be nice.  Also going to buy the goggles next month and I'll try to buy two of the wands.  It would be nice if they sell a proton pack someday.

Brian:
Anyone buying from this line?  I haven't gotten anything yet, but for some reason recently have been re-considering picking up a couple of the Ghostbusters at least.  One of my favorite movies as a kid, so I sort of thought about picking a few up.  Not sure if I should even bother going down that road though.  Cool that they are possibly making Ecto-1 though, I would have been all over that as a kid (if it was lower priced of course).  I remember having some of the Ghostbusters stuff from the cartoon, but not much else.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version