Author Topic: Outlander Club Wave (Skethctrooper, Bail, Vida etc)  (Read 14316 times)

Offline Muftak

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Cardboard Entrepreneur
    • View Profile
Re: BAIL ORGANA WAVE = A+ rating!
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2003, 05:58 AM »
I've seen this wave a few times, I was searching madly for Concept Troopers, so of course I saw most of them around except for that. I picked up the Dignitary and (eventually) three Troopers. I'm pretty happy with my purchases--the Concept Stormies are about as good as I'd hoped.

I came very close numerous times to picking up Bail--he just seems so "key" to the saga even if he hasn't done much yet, plus the Obi-Wan hologram looked very nice. None of the other figures moved me much.

Is the Obi-Wan really that good of a figure, or is this just a case of lowered expectations after Acklay, Pilot, and CC Obi? Maybe the few that I saw had really bad paint applications, but he looked just as "off" as the previous Ep 2 versions to me, so I never considered picking him up...interesting...

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2003, 10:05 AM »
I agree with you CHEWIE...that Obi-Wan is the best we've got.

Any idea what arms would be good to give him? I plan on getting another one to customize, and I'm going to keep the ball joints. I'm just trying to figure out what arms to use below the ball joints, so he can hold his saber with two hands, preferably.

And the lightsaber shouldn't be too hard to remove. I like the fact that the "skirt" is very soft. It shouldn't be too hard to seat him in the jedi starfighter.
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2003, 09:33 PM »
anybody notice that the padme base has some clips that look like they attach to some other bases? could there be more lars homestead figures in the works??

Offline Force Guy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Nom nom nom
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 4, 2003, 04:11 PM »
The paint job with Ayy Vida was very poor.  I mean, wasn't she supposed to be tri-color?!?!  
Binders full of astromechs...