Author Topic: Yoda (Clone Wars)  (Read 1535 times)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Yoda (Clone Wars)
« on: September 30, 2003, 08:25 PM »
How many Yoda's have been made now?  I don't remember how many, but this is definitely one of my favorite Yoda's that has been done so far.  He's been nicknamed the "Bandito" for obvious reasons (he's wearing a white poncho-like piece of clothing), but he looks great to me.  He comes with his green lightsaber which fits nicely in his left hand, and he also comes with a hover chair.  The hover chair is a very nice addition to this figure, but the flaps that open come off and close easily.

Overall, I am very impressed with this figure.

Rating = B+

Check out pictures of him and his hover chair here.
« Last Edit: October 1, 2003, 10:11 PM by dustrho »
dustrho

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Yoda (Clone Wars)
« Reply #1 on: October 1, 2003, 10:39 AM »
Interessting figure. The hover chair looks nice. Can't wait to get him & others!

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
Re: Yoda (Clone Wars)
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 11:06 AM »
dustrho, I hope you dont mind my reveiwing this figure here. :)

I picked up Pancho Vil-er, Yoda last weekend, and Ive been Admiring him for a bit, and figured, sure, Ill reveiw him.

So let the reveiw commence.

First off, the packaging doesnt do this little green dude any justice...maybe it was the smudges from all the dirty handed kids who attacked its packaging looking at it or what not.

Once I got it home, I tore him open, and tried to get his base to sit right. The flaps/legs close easly, making it a pain in the butt to display standing. Eventually I figured out that when they were closed, he could ballance on it.

Yoda also comes with his little green lightsaber, which doesnt seem to fit well in either of his hands, but, he manages.

The figure itself has a neat little sculpt, and is over all, a cool figure. I like the color design.

Over all, I give it a 7 out of 10. :)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...