Author Topic: Trading Spouses—The crazy biaaatch from last night...  (Read 4497 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Trading Spouses—The crazy biaaatch from last night...
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 11:52 PM »
I believe this link that Ben posted in the stupid ****... thread is the same nutbar as above.

Nice synopsis Jesse. 

Wow - If anyone finds a place where we can download the entire episode, please post it.

Offline Victor_Von_Doom

• Jedi Initiate
  • Curse Richards
    • View Profile
    • Wampa's Cave
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2005, 12:57 AM »
Wow Jesse...I was expecting a 4 sentence response from someone sumarizing the show, so thank you for the very long and detailed response!  ;D

I am an United Methodist, and I too was a bit angry by her behavior. People like that are so involved in telling others how to live their lives, they can't even see the hypocracy in their actions.
WTB Autographs and loose vintage, PM me!
"The Dude abides" - The Big Lebowski

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2005, 01:18 AM »
How the husband hasn't kicked her fat ass to the curb yet is beyond me.

I'm just guessing here, but it's got to be that beautiful set of pearly whites! 

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention for any who missed her, basically she had the biggest gap in her teeth, or she was missing teeth...  Given how much she obviously eats, the lack of a tooth must be detrimental to her hobby.

It'd be like collecting without having a Target near enough for you to look for ****.

Anyway, thanks guys...  When I post, I post hard!  No 4-line synopsis from me baby, yeah!  I can't possibly express how much you had to see it to believe it though, seriously.  Who knows if it's real or not, but the reactions sure seemed like either real or academy award stuff.  SHE may have been playing it up for the camera though, but the kids looked genuinely hurt and shocked, and the dad just looked as ashamed as he should be.

I wholely expect him to be found with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.  His story was sad unto itself.  She is the only woman he's ever been with, he said as much, and said he wasn't proud of that...  I feel like getting a charity together to pull $ and get that man a hooker, STAT.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 10:34 AM »
I feel like getting a charity together to pull $ and get that man a hooker, STAT.

How about just a really good Divorce lawyer?

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2005, 10:40 AM »
I would never watch that show in a million years, but seeing those previews really, really tempted me.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2005, 11:54 AM »
Besides, I hate FOX anyway.

I never would have guessed.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2005, 01:10 AM »
I would never watch that show in a million years, but seeing those previews really, really tempted me.

It's really not that bad actually...  Not bad at all.  And this is from someone who HATES reality TV.  I really don't get into all this crap, but seeing these families swap their wives for a week or two is really comical.  They're always mis-matched.

I only ever got into these kinda shows and the nanny shows.  The nanny ones are great because I like seeing how inept people are who supposedly have their lives together...  The wife swap type shows though are just trainwrecks.  Lots of crying, people losing it...  Fatty McToothless was only one of many freaks that have been traded.  I'm surprised her family didn't move while she was gone.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2005, 02:19 AM »
ROFLMAO
Did anyone else think she sounded exactly like Mrs Crabtree from southpark!!
Cept crabtree looked better  ;D
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2005, 02:48 AM »
Hmmm, now that you mention it...  Yes.