Author Topic: Christmas Songs that Suck  (Read 25942 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Christmas Songs that Suck
« Reply #75 on: December 5, 2012, 04:31 PM »
All my female relative love that song... and I love to get them all riled up by explaining to them how it wasn't some act of kindness, it was totally a guy getting scammed by a kid.  The little kid probably went right back in the store, returned the shoes and hit the corner to buy a dimebag.  The little kid might as well have told that sucker that he was a Nigerian prince who would help the guy get half his fortune while he was at it...

So yeah, next time that song comes on, try imagining that the little kid is totally a scam artist or pickpocket who's working the singer like a rube for a $20 to buy weed.  You'll totally gain a new appreciation for the song...

I lol'd.

Nothing like raising hell at Christmas with your family just for fun.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 6, 2012, 07:49 AM »
Oh, and the kid getting his mother shoes so she can die.

Your Mom is dying at Christmas?!?! And why is the kid described as "dirty"? Like poor people can't afford soap and water? That's a slap in the face right there.

All my female relative love that song... and I love to get them all riled up by explaining to them how it wasn't some act of kindness, it was totally a guy getting scammed by a kid.  The little kid probably went right back in the store, returned the shoes and hit the corner to buy a dimebag.  The little kid might as well have told that sucker that he was a Nigerian prince who would help the guy get half his fortune while he was at it...

So yeah, next time that song comes on, try imagining that the little kid is totally a scam artist or pickpocket who's working the singer like a rube for a $20 to buy weed.  You'll totally gain a new appreciation for the song...

I pointed out in the car the other night that if she is dead it wouldn't matter if they "fit just fine".  Best 3 hours of silence that didn't involve sitting in a movie. 

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 6, 2012, 09:20 AM »
And who lets their kid walk around a crowded department store at Christmastime all by themselves anyway?

Someone call Social Services!
A character’s face is melted by fantastical energy

Offline TheSon

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 6, 2012, 09:55 PM »
And who lets their kid walk around a crowded department store at Christmastime all by themselves

According to the song, a dead lady I guess.

Now that is the Spirit of Christmas put to music.