Author Topic: Santa Yoda!  (Read 14018 times)

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Santa Yoda!fix
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2003, 09:28 PM »
Got mine today too...I also bought an extra that I will trade or sell so if you are still in need...LMK :-*

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
Re: Santa Yoda!
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2003, 09:13 PM »
Got my Yoda today and it is so cool.  It's a great piece to have.  The detail on Yoda's face is outstanding, and he looks great in that Santa Claus outfit.  Glad I got one.   ;D
dustrho

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2003, 09:29 PM »
[rant]
imo, the way they ran this santa yoda promotion was almost as bad as the silver fett fiasco, if not worse.  >:( well maybe not worse.  :( but, i got my "invitation" to order yoda on 10/20. so i went and ordered my 4, because of course i have a bunch of friends that love sw but don't want to pay to join the fc. so i order my 4. they charge my card on 10/22 for the $60.80 that it cost for the 4 yodas. fine. well, here we are, over a month later, and guess what... no yoda. seems that they decided to ship the people who order 1, 2, and 3 yodas first, in that order. and you know what? that sucks. why should i have to wait over a month when people have been getting these 3 weeks ago or more? i know it says 6 weeks, and i guess i'll have my yoda's within that 6 week window, but why not just ship them on a first come first serve basis? or, if you're going to hold my order for 2 months, why charge my card when i first order my items and not when you're getting ready to ship them out, like 99.9% of the "real" online retailers do?  ???
[/rant]

ahhh, all better now  ;D

SilverZ

« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2003, 12:46 AM »
Jokabofe, at least you were able to order! I can't even get them to return a simple email about my subscription (which doesn't show up in their online database). I can't even log in to order the little dude atm.  >:(

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2003, 09:59 PM »
wow that sucks... sorry to hear that, and from what i hear online about yoda is that the fan club is almost sold out. but that might just be some scalper propaganda...

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 3, 2003, 06:48 PM »
update: 12/3 and guess what? no santa yoda. guess the six weeks on my calender ran out faster than the fan club calender...  ::) bunch of b.s.

and now they want me to spend more money to renew my subscription and fan club membership? why? so i can get to order things first but have other - non fan club members - receive their items before i get mine?

and what about hyperspace? i won one of the crappy jedimasterpoints auctions for a hyperspace membership and sent my points on 11/18... haven't heard from that yet either. am i surprised? no, just pissed off now...

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #51 on: December 4, 2003, 12:28 PM »
Hmm...  Would this be a bad time to mention that I finally got my Santa Yodas yesterday?!   :P  I was one of the very first to order, but one of the very last to get them.  I ordered 4 as well (2 for a couple buddies), so I'm wondering if you're right on the correlation between delivery time and quantity ordered Dave...  Where'd you here that, or did you just deduce it on your own?  Might be pretty accurate there.

Cute little bugger this guy is.  Paizo packaged him up quite well - with lots of thick bubble wrap and a very odd shaped box so they all sat in a long row for their trip down here.   8)  Yoda will soon be out with the rest of the Holiday decor, right next to 3PO and R2.   8)

SilverZ

« Reply #52 on: December 4, 2003, 01:55 PM »
Finally was able to order the other day, though Paizo never returned my email from 11/22. We'll see how long it takes to show up, but from what you guys are saying, it could be a long long time. At least they seem to be good at packing them, which is what counts, I guess.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 4, 2003, 10:38 PM »
Well, now I see that they are offering the Santa Yoda to everyone, and you can just go on the website and order one. I'm honestly tempted to order another just to see which I get first... the 4 from October or the 1 I order now. I'm so pissed off with this B.S. I've sent 4 emails to the customer service and to Lisa Stevens herself. No answer. Nothing. I guess that's a good sign of things to come from the FC, huh? And in this case, the F in FC doesn't stand for Fan...   ::)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2004, 09:52 PM »
Just wanted to bump this up, since StarWarsShop.com is now offering these for sale on their site - they must have found a bunch in the "archives" at Lucasfilm. Anybody who didn't get one, now's your chance!!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2004, 09:32 PM »
I still have an extra, if anyone needs it...  LMK!   ;)

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2004, 09:34 PM »
Oh, goody goody!
 :)
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk