Author Topic: New Anakin pic on Hyperspace  (Read 2443 times)

SilverZ

New Anakin pic on Hyperspace
« on: December 7, 2003, 01:07 AM »
Anyone else check out the new Before the Helmet series Anakin pic on the official site?

It's in front of green-screen, his mechanical arm is gloved (it has these cool metal bands around it, very Vader-hinting), and he looks like he's been through hell and back. It's the first time in the PT that I've seen an image that actually comes close to what I imagined Anakin Skywalker, the man who would become Darth Vader, would look like. He looks angry, conflicted, and wrought with the dark side. REALLY COOL.

J

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: New Anakin pic on Hyperspace
« Reply #1 on: December 7, 2003, 01:20 AM »
not yet, as i'm still waiting for the jedi master points auction for a membership that i won like 3 weeks ago to activate  >:(

how long does it take to count 1500 jedi master points and email me a user name and password??

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 8, 2003, 10:49 AM »
I saw this pic last week, and I agree...this is how I imagined the pre-Vader Anakin.  I think that Hayden looks perfect in that pic...very battle worn, the glove is awesome, and it does look like he has "bulked up" quite a bit from the last movie.  The movie is looking good so far... :)

SilverZ

« Reply #3 on: December 9, 2003, 12:09 AM »
Gotta agree, it's looking good, and I've certainly not heard positive word from the actors on the 1st two like we're hearing on this one, which all points to good things. I have to keep telling myself to not get hopes up too much, but man, it seems like there's some actual acting going on there!

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2003, 12:36 PM »
Acting, that would be welcome.

Offline urban fox

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 12:56 PM »
There is a lot of good acting in there, but you'll be pleased to know that George is working on it.  On filmfacts.com George was quoted as saying he intends to edit out all acting and replace it with CGI poor slap-stick gags, can't wait!!
He can't muck this one up! just kill'em all in a really cool way!