Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica/Caprica (Potential Spoilers)  (Read 104392 times)

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
Re: Battlestar Galactica
« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2007, 07:59 PM »
Thats where I knew him from!!

Dam my mouse and its abilities to click links I know I shouldnt, some interesting stuff in that list , particularly the last one.
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2007, 08:15 PM »
I also liked the last part in the show about the son who steps out from his father's shadow can be a powerful ally....

expect some sparks to fly between Lee and Bill.

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 19, 2007, 02:41 AM »
Yeah, I loved the exchange about "Integrity" between Bill and Lee after Lee takes off his officer's pin (hope that's the right term).

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 19, 2007, 09:59 AM »
I just don't know why anyone would think Tigh would make a good witness.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #259 on: March 19, 2007, 03:42 PM »
Interesting epiosde last night.  It will definitely be a long week.

I'm curious to see how Roslyn's cancer will be handled in future episodes...would another transfusion work, and if so, will Athena and Helo allow it after what Roslyn did in making them think Hera was dead?

I have a feeling (especially from the preview from next week) that Baltar is actually going to be found Not Guilty....that will have soe interesting implications on the fleet an the presidency.

WTF is up with tha music that Tigh and Sam (among others) are hearing?  Is that the actual way the Cylons are tracking the fleet and are they (along with the President's chief of staff judging by her odd behavior) some of the final five?

A refuse to click on the link to find out.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 19, 2007, 03:50 PM »
refuse to click on the link to find out.

Do it... you know you want to.  ;)

Just teasing. Enjoy being spoiler-free.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 20, 2007, 12:19 AM »
I'll admit...it's tough, but I managed to get through the prequels avoiding spoilers....and that was months of not looking at stuff, when there were a-holes on RS that would purposely post spoilers in the spoiler free forums.

At least I only have to wait a week, and I really don't visit anything dedicated to BSG outside of this thread.   :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 20, 2007, 08:08 AM »
Have I mentioned I hate 2 part episodes???
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 20, 2007, 11:00 AM »
By the way, the TV-links, linky is now different.

BSG

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #264 on: March 25, 2007, 11:05 PM »
Holy ****, what a closer.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2007, 11:10 PM »
Holy ****, what a closer.

I wish I could have caught it... Hopefully I'll get ot see it tomorrow or sometime soon!  :-\ I love this show. It's a little disappointing that Season 3 is officially over and we have to wait until next fall for the 4th.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 26, 2007, 12:23 AM »
Holy ****!!!  I can not believe how this ended!

Spoiler Space:

I do not believe that Tigh, Chief, Sam and Roslyn's chief of staff are cylons.  The main piece of evidence....Tyrol has a son.  It would take away the uniqueness of Hera.  I think something happened to them on New Caprica, some sort of brainwashing, so that they would think they were cylons.

I knew Starbuck wasn't dead...but holy ****, what a time for her to reappear!

What really sucks about all of this is that we have to wait until this fall for a two-hour movie and then 2008 for the fourth (and apparently final) season.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #267 on: March 26, 2007, 02:09 AM »
I am glad I read the spoiler first so I did not soil myself watching the ending... Even knowing what was going to happen still was not the same as actually watching it!!!!
Though the wait will suck, I am glad they are going to tie up the show while it is still good instead of dragging it on like the X-files...
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 26, 2007, 09:41 AM »
Great way to end the season, but geez... Jan 2008 'till season 4? ???
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 26, 2007, 10:13 AM »
I didn't know about the two-hour movie this fall.  That will help the long layoff.  Other good news is that the 4th season will have 22 episodes instead of 13.  I agree that something was done to Tyrol, Sam and Tigh on New Caprica.  All three were known resistance leaders and could have been captured and operated on at some point.  Not sure why the President's aide is in the same boat, though.  Of course, if they are four of the final five, who does that leave for the 5th?  My guess is Roslin.  Her dreams about Six, Sharon and the baby are kind of odd.  Also strange that she is dreaming about an opera house and the others keep hearing music that could have been played there.  It's fun to speculate.