Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica/Caprica (Potential Spoilers)  (Read 103883 times)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
Re: Battlestar Galactica
« Reply #420 on: May 5, 2008, 12:44 AM »
I think if you start to put things together the 12th clyon is Tom Zeark.  I think the Clyons original plan was to have a cylon in charge of the military ( tigh) that is why Sharon/Boomer try to kill Adama, and to have Zeark in charge of the poltical side...if you go back to the episodes right before Adama is shot, Tom almost won the VP ...of course he is now in VP and minipulating Apolo into weaking rosaline now that he is on the committie of 12...

Too convenient.  I don't think putting Tigh in charge of the fleet was part of the Cylon's plan at all.  Remember, the original seven do not know the identities of the final five.  You're making assumptions based on your perspective as the audience....we've seen things most of the characters have not.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 5, 2008, 03:39 PM »
DO you think the 12th Clyon will be female sine so far there are 7 male and 4 female Cylons?

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 10, 2008, 12:04 AM »
So...now we know why the F5 are such a mystery.. ;D Next weeks show looks so GREAT!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 10, 2008, 09:40 AM »
Excellent episode! Great stuff with Anders.

Who thinks Geta's leg will be gone next episode?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 10, 2008, 01:12 PM »
Excellent episode! Great stuff with Anders.

Who thinks Geta's leg will be gone next episode?

Ya that lesbo kiss was pretty hot last night  ;D thank god the Cylon dudes dont kiss  ;D  I jus wounder if the 12 is an aware of their Cyloness  why they did not attend the "meeting" with the other 4? I would have thought the Nebula song would have awakened it aswell since we know the 12 is close.   

FYI at 2:00 a.m every Friday they are repeating the series..last night was the S1 fianle where Adama gets blasted by Boomer. So s2 should be starting next week.

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #425 on: May 10, 2008, 02:06 PM »
Great episode last night!  At first, I thought the hybrid's prophecy referred to three of the final four (more specifically Anders, Tigh and Tyrol) would discover the last model...I forgot that Deanna was model #3.  It will be interesting to find out how they will get her un-boxed though.

I also liked the story with the president and Nana Visitor's character, especially the dream sequence.
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 13, 2008, 10:50 AM »
I also liked the story with the president and Nana Visitor's character, especially the dream sequence.

Now that you say that, it was Major Kira! I guess I didn't recognize her without the nose ribbing.  :-\

Offline GrandMasterYoda

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 15, 2008, 09:04 AM »
Ahh..BSG on s SW forum. I Love it!

Who is the last one?

A main character, a side character, or maybe even an unknown...

Dream sequences, prophecies, real AI, amazing fx, acting, and story. Lucas should collaborate with these guys for the Live Action Star Wars that's in the making. He's a genius and so are they. Imagine a round-table of the greatest sci-fi makers. Love to have Roddenberry, Spielberg, and Joseph Campbell's wisdom in there as well.

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #428 on: May 15, 2008, 04:11 PM »
Somewhere I had read that Lucas was hoping to hire writers from BSG, Heroes and Lost for the live action series. If I find the link again I will post it here.

...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 15, 2008, 04:12 PM »
I'm almost curious as to who will make it out of the show alive... maybe we should come up with a possible dead list.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 15, 2008, 04:30 PM »
So if Six makes out with Six does that mean that Six knows what Six likes?  ???
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline GrandMasterYoda

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 16, 2008, 09:09 AM »
Straxus, that would be cool, Please do.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 16, 2008, 09:20 AM »
Well, we know Rosalind is at the top of that list. As for anyone else, it's a craps shoot. The show is pretty unpredictable, unless you get into "red shirt" situations like last week.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #433 on: May 16, 2008, 11:09 PM »
So looking forward to tonights episode!!!

Also just found this heheh.
Not intending to spam but this is fitting for both the BSG and LOST threads...
The Name of the Sitehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUShe6H6eVE&feature=related
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 17, 2008, 10:18 AM »
Another wow episode with an awesome ending. This season is moving at a great pace.