Author Topic: SA Boba  (Read 2617 times)

Offline plastic_heroes

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
SA Boba
« on: December 19, 2003, 08:19 AM »
Who here besides me would love to see a SA Boba Fett?  Maybe packaged in with a sarlacc pitt playset? LOL! Don't I wish??

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: SA Boba
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2003, 09:17 AM »
I do...I am really ticked that the Carkoon Boba wasn't more  articulated.  Then there is that stoopid action feature.  Its an OK figure, I love the rocket effect...could have been 100x better :-\

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2003, 09:21 AM »
Put me down too....after seeing what they did with the super-art. clone trooper, I don't see why that couldn't be passed on to a number of different characters...the Fett-man included.  I would really like to see a SA Fett, and I agree with OCB...the Sarlacc version we got this year could have been much better than it was, and it wasn't too bad of a figure.  Hopefully Hasbro will see how successful and well-liked the SA Clone is, and explore figures like this, or a SA Stormtrooper or Vader :).

Offline Mister Skeezler

• Jedi Knight
  • Now with winning smile!
    • View Profile
    • misterskeezler on Instagram
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2003, 10:08 AM »
I'd take both Boba and Jango in a heartbeat. especially with all the trimmings...jetpacks, swivelling rangefinders, all the guns (maybe some from the Bounty Hunter game?), softgoods cape (Boba), and Poncho (Jango), blast effect stands (like POC Boba), removeable helmets, and anything else they want to throw in!!!
-------------------------------------------------
(Formerly LandotheScoundrel)

misterskeezler on Instagram

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2003, 10:42 AM »
It's all part of Hasbro's master plan to guarantee we will buy these type of figures in the future with SA.  It will happen someday.  They know any kind of Fett will sell well.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2003, 03:22 PM »
Put me down for that Fett with a running change from ESB colors and weapon to ROTJ Colors and weapon.

Flame effects for the jetpack and his wrist flamethrower would be great too.

I like Lando's idea for all the trimmings on a Bounty Hunter Jango as well, and all the gear for a Boba too.

These could be some great figures...  

I'd take ANY super articulation figures at this point though.  Super articulation Hoth Rebels, Super articulation Hoth Snowtroopers, Super Articulation Scouts, Super Articulation Rebel Fleet Troopers, Super Articulation Endor Rebels (Saga and POTF2 style)...

If it's action-oriented, it should be super articulated and steadily released from its creation onward.  :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2003, 10:04 PM »
I'd pick it up. They could make two, one with ESB paint deco, and another with ROTJ paint deco. I'd really faint if they gave it removeable armor (Read the Shadows of the Empire comic), but that might be going too far.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2003, 12:26 AM »
SA for all figs!