Author Topic: white boxed catalogue exclusive mailers  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
white boxed catalogue exclusive mailers
« on: December 15, 2003, 08:35 PM »
I have quite a few listed throughout the different vintage releases. I try and include the ones that have a specific serial number associated to them and the specific characters included. I'd be interested to know if anyone knows how many of these were sent out and their contents. I know a lot were very rare and only a handful of people retain the original packaging and know of their origin and contents. Just interested in these items because there has never been verifiable or proven documentation about the number that were released. Just to be more specific, I'm talking about catalogue mail order and not the mail away offers on the backs of cards.

I would also be interested in hearing about any that anyone actually has and how they came across them. I think these are real gems and those fortunate enough to have them should share them! I saw one at a collectibles shop here in Colorado and I have been eyeing it for a long time. I still don't know what they are willing to let it go for as the owner is never there and hasn't marked them yet. I see that white mailer box and I just feel so happy. I wish I had enough sense back in the day to have taken advantage of all the amazing and wonderful offers that Kenner and  retailers offered then. But who knows that stuff at 7 years old?

Anyway thanks for at least humoring me...
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."