Author Topic: Virex's monthly "Anyone want a free Suncoast DVD coupon?" thread  (Read 16675 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Also, I've changed my name to "Virex Star Wars Luke Skywalker 2015".  The old name, frankly, just wasn't Star Warsy enough.

Mr. Virex Star Wars Luke Skywalker 2015, I think you still need to add a "Darth" or "Jedi" into your name there somewhere, otherwise you're really no better off, as it still doesn't sound very Star Warsy to me.  Thanks for your consideration...

And is 2015 when Hasbro's license runs out, or is that when we'll see the final Trilogy?  You lost me there.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 06:25 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
:)

Guys, please stay on topic or I'm going to have to ban all of you for being idiots...back to anime

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender

I definitely agree!  And might I add, it's nice to see you finally chime in here sfg!  You always seem to sum things up so well, and succinctly...   :)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 06:26 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile

Guys, please stay on topic or I'm going to have to ban all of you for being idiots...back to anime
hey >:( you can;t bannnnn me!!1!!!1 i am d bestest posterrr on dese forem!111! bo;>,w dowin 2 meself!@!!134#$
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex

Speaking of the topic. . .

What is the topic, here, anyway?

I like the idea that this is my thread, and I haven't a clue as to what's going on.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Mr. Virex Star Wars Luke Skywalker 2015, I think you still need to add a "Darth" or "Jedi" into your name there somewhere, otherwise you're really no better off, as it still doesn't sound very Star Warsy to me.  Thanks for your consideration...

Gimme a sec.

And is 2015 when Hasbro's license runs out, or is that when we'll see the final Trilogy?  You lost me there.  Thanks.

Okay.  2015 has nothing to do with Star Wars, and the only person here who might have any idea what that's a reference to is Xander, but that's a long shot, and he's not even usually here, anyway, so whatever.  

But, if it makes you feel better, then the answer to your question is "yes".

Does that help you?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2004, 06:32 PM by Virex Star Wars Luke Skywalker 2015 »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
A Virex Tribute
(sung to the tune of "Four Leaf Clover")

I'm looking over
a Virex name change
that I've overlooked before.

One name was cutesy,
the other was curt,
one left the others
just eating his dirt.

And there is no need explaining,
the one remaining,
is meant for you to adore!

Yes, we're overlooking
a Virex name change
that we've overlooked....
         (you better call him Mister)
that we've overlooked before!

BTW : if we are off topic in the thread now - I like ham!
Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
A Virex Tribute
(sung to the tune of "Four Leaf Clover")

I'm looking over
a Virex name change
that I've overlooked before.

One name was cutesy,
the other was curt,
one left the others
just eating his dirt.

And there is no need explaining,
the one remaining,
is meant for you to adore!

Yes, we're overlooking
a Virex name change
that we've overlooked....
         (you better call him Mister)
that we've overlooked before!

BTW : if we are off topic in the thread now - I like ham!

Okay.

1. Henrik Wulff Ragamuffin
2. jjks
3. hansolo_506

Who's next?

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex

You know, on second thought, Matt, I'm going to have to nix this whole "add a 'Darth' or a 'Jedi' into your name somewhere" idea.

I do see your point, but if I did that, then it would just get silly, wouldn't it?

Offline hansolo_506

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
I'm, sorry... did I miss something?

Was this not a Virex appreciation thread?

And how did I get on the short list?

Sorry if you didn't like my song... I thought it was kinda catchy. :-[
Don't curse in your signature.

-c.berry

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
No, it's not Rebelscum until we get a worthless post from GNT.

"All Peter Jackson does is transfer the books to film, big deal".

NOW it's Rebelscum. :)

There is a lot that we put up with here at JediDefender, but don't you ever disgrace my forums or site again by associating us with such a place.

I am god, so deal with it!

:-* :-* ;D

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
I'm, sorry... did I miss something?

Was this not a Virex appreciation thread?

And how did I get on the short list?

Sorry if you didn't like my song... I thought it was kinda catchy. :-[

First of all, you're old.  "Four Leaf Clover"?  WTF is that?  Some kind of old 78 RPM-type deal?  I can't even relate to that, which takes me out of your "song/joke/whatever" from the get-go.  

And secondly, this whole thread was created out of my desire to do something nice for my fellow forumites, many of whom I've talked down to, mocked, patronized, abused, harassed, made fun of, or otherwise treated like sh!t over the years.  I wanted to kind of repay my debt to the internet society by offering up (for free, mind you) some coupons, that were honestly pretty crappy to begin with.

But nooooooooooo!  Virex can't have that!  And all of the little trolls and ne'er-do-wells, led by a so-called "moderator", of this very site, came out of the woodwork to f--k my thread up.

But you know what?  It's okay.

I see how you all are.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
But, if it makes you feel better, then the answer to your question is "yes".

Excellent!  That's indeed the answer I was hoping for.  Cool.   8)

Uh...  Wait a sec.   ???

You know, on second thought, Matt, I'm going to have to nix this whole "add a 'Darth' or a 'Jedi' into your name somewhere" idea.

I do see your point, but if I did that, then it would just get silly, wouldn't it?

No.  This is a Star Wars site after all.  Therefore, it's time to get with the program.  Try this one on for size:

Virex Darth Star Wars Luke Skywalker 2015 Jedi

I think that might help you fit in a little better around here, and then you wouldn't get hassled so much by the likes of Henrik, jjks, and hs_506.  Just a thought...

So anyway, is that Anime coupon still up for grabs?

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender