Community > Site Feedback, Suggestions, and Help

Forum Ranks

<< < (29/31) > >>

JesseVader08:
IE8 sucks ass.  Hard.

I've been using Google Chrome since then, which I like a lot more, but it seems to have a few bugs in it still.  Sometime when I hit the back button, it goes back 2 pages at a time, especially on eBay.  :-\

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: JediJman on July 13, 2009, 11:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: iFett on July 13, 2009, 06:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: Ryan on June 13, 2009, 05:24 AM ---So those of you with IE 6 had better upgrade your browser (or convince your office to) it is more than dead at this point.

--- End quote ---

My work upgraded to IE7 over the weekend and the rankings look much nicer without the white squared borders.  Guess I'll need to make the upgrade at home now - provided I won't have a nightmare.   :)

--- End quote ---

I upgraded to IE8 over the weekend.  I like the ranks better, but the alternating blue/gray backgrounds are bugging me now.  My screen moves all over when I type a response as well.  Booo!  >:D

--- End quote ---

Look at the site in Compatability view and that should fix the problem.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on July 15, 2009, 01:07 AM ---Look at the site in Compatability view and that should fix the problem.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  How do I do that?

Matt_Fury:
There's a button between the arrow you can use to dropdown your previously viewed sites and the refresh button.  It sort of looks like a broken document.  If you hover your mouse over it it will say Compaibility View.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on July 17, 2009, 06:40 PM ---There's a button between the arrow you can use to dropdown your previously viewed sites and the refresh button.  It sort of looks like a broken document.  If you hover your mouse over it it will say Compaibility View.

--- End quote ---

Got it.  That worked - thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version