Collectibles > Other Collectibles

Anyone here collect Non Star Wars Props or Prop Replicas?

(1/2) > >>

BigDumbWookiee:
Title pretty much says it all :) I started a thread like this at 'Scum, it's very interesting to hear what other film props and prop replicas people are interested.

For me, it's currently Star Wars by Master Replicas, but I am now officially getting into the United Cutlery brand Lord of the Rings replicas! Between last night and tonight, I've won on eBay an Uruk Hai Scimitar and Frodo's Sting.

I think Im going to add more focus on high end collectibles, and focus less on my "everything Star Wars" approach. Don't worry fellow club members, I wont be stopping my Kubrick endeavors  ;D

I am dropping Koto though, and plan on selling those. If anyone is interested, contact me with your offers. I have many lined up, but I have left: Standard White Clone, Yellow Clone, Mace/Yoda set, Vader, and possibly Jango Fett (depending on a pending deal).

jokabofe:
i haven't bought any yet, but i have been checking out gandalf's staff from the lotr collection, and i think i might take the plunge.

BigDumbWookiee:
Are you going to get the United Cutlery Gandalf the White staff, or the Noble Collection Gandalf the Grey staff?

I think Im going to collect only United Cutlery items, I've heard that for their price, the quality of the Noble Collection items just doesnt match. But at the same time, I guess they are creating difficulties for UC to make a Gandalf the Grey staff.

UC is coming out with both Gandalf the White and Saruman staffs, and I have a contact willing to sell me both for $135 a piece, a superb deal. Hopefully I can get them then.

BigDumbWookiee:
My UC Uruk Hai sword came today! This thing is absolutely incredible! It is a truly fine piece! I cant wait to add more of these to my collection

jadesfire:
I have the UC Hadhafang sword.  Absolutely LOVE IT!!!
Excellent craftsmanship and the wooden display stand holds it in place without any wobble (which I have read is not always the case with some of the swords).
My next purchase is Legolas's daggers.  They are still on backorder with hopes of being shipped next month.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version