Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Official Television Thread

<< < (104/113) > >>

EdSolo:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on October  3, 2017, 12:43 PM ---Did anyone watch The Gifted last night?  It's on my DVR, but I would like to know if it's worth it or not.  Realize that I stopped watching Agents of SHIELD and Gotham because they were just a chore to watch.

About the only Superhero shows I watch are now the Marvel Netflix series.

--- End quote ---

I got a little bit of a Heros feel from it.  Not quite sure where it fits in the X-Men timeline.  Worth a watch for now.

Scockery:
The Gifted was a bit better than I expected. Though I am reminded of CW's the Tomorrow People which I bailed on and it got canned after one season. The production is a bit better than that, though.

I still enjoy GOTHAM, but it's wacky and takes more chances than the CW's DC shows. Agents of SHIELD would often make me doze off.

GrandMoffNick:
Anyone else out there watch "Atlanta" on FX? It's great. Funny in such a weird way. Donald Glover is super talented

McMetal:
I liked that show until they put Dog-Killer on as a guest star. I can't support that sh8t at all, zero tolerance for animal cruelty.

Anyway LEGION is back and it's still the best thing on TV. It's ruined most other TV for me honestly it's so good.

Rob:

--- Quote from: McMetal on April  6, 2018, 09:25 AM ---I liked that show until they put Dog-Killer on as a guest star. I can't support that sh8t at all, zero tolerance for animal cruelty.

Anyway LEGION is back and it's still the best thing on TV. It's ruined most other TV for me honestly it's so good.

--- End quote ---

1) Who's the dog killer?  I never watched Atlanta.  Vick?
2) LEGION is awesome.
3) I just finished Ozark and I want more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version