Author Topic: Have Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace collectible and need to know  (Read 2111 times)

Offline newbie68

• Youngling
    • View Profile
what it is worth.  I need to sell this item, but have no idea of it's value.  I was given this item by a Pepsi rep years ago.  I've had it in storage for 6 or 7 years and it is in mint condition.  I am not a Star Wars collector, so I thought maybe someone here could help? 

Pepsi-Cola Company, beverage partner for Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, debuted 24 limited-edition can designs throughout the summer of 99. The cans feature characters and fun profiles.

THIS IS THE DISPLAY CASE THAT REPS USED TO SHOW THE EPISODE I PRODUCT LINE TO LARGE RETAILERS AND DISTRIBUTORS. IT IS A METAL CASE THAT HAS TWO DOORS THAT OPEN TO REVEAL 24 PEPSI, MOUNTAIN DEW AND PEPSI ONE CANS THAT ARE FACTORY SEALED AND EMPTY (only air inside)! EACH CAN HAS A DIFFERENT CHARACTER FROM EPISODE ONE ON IT WITH A HIDDEN WORD ON EACH CAN WHICH REVEALS THE FOLLOWING:

"Anakin breaks free, but may face new enslavement.
One menace is destroyed, but another lurks nearby.
The Jedi triumph, but their future is clouded."

#1 Anakin Skywalker

#2 Sebulba

#3 Qui-Gon Jinn

#4 Watto

#5 Jabba the Hutt

#6 Senator Palpatine

#7 R2D2

#8 Darth Sidious

#9 Darth Maul

#10 Jar Jar

#11 Mace Windu

#12 Obi-Wan Kenobi

#13 Captain Panaka

#14 Rune Haako

#15 Ric Olie

#16 Destroyer Droid

#17 Queen Amidala

#18 Padme

#19 Shmi Skywalker

#20 Battle Droid

#21 Chancellor Valorum

#22 C-3PO

#23 Nute Gunray

#24 Boss Nass

THE CANS AND CASE ARE IN PERFECT CONDITION - THERE ARE NO DENTS OR DINGS.

Any advice or help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
I bought a set of these minus the display case for $10 a few months ago....I think that was even too much, but you've got a display case, so who knows.  There was also a gold Yoda can that you seem to be missing.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
I need to sell this item, but have no idea of it's value. 

The Pepsi factory sets with case sell for about $25-30 on eBay, so that is probably the best estimate of what it is worth...  
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender