Author Topic: Kinder Suprise - Hipperium  (Read 17773 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Kinder Suprise - Hipperium
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2005, 03:05 AM »
So this is the set of 10 you got, right Jesse?

What's the deal with the "description papers"?  That guy's site says you can get all 10 different papers for an extra $2.50.  Are there really 10 different ones?  What'd you get?  Did they come packaged in any way?  Individually, or as a set?  Can't recall...

Also, is this landspeeder the same scale as these figures?

And lastly, can someone remind me WHY I "need" these again?   :-\
« Last Edit: February 21, 2005, 03:09 AM by JediMAC »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2005, 08:17 AM »
The description papers are kinda like instructions, they come with the Kinder toys in the eggs. My papers are in storage but you can see a set of the 10 here:

Kinder Figures and papers

There is only 1 paper per figure so 10 different papers.

I am not sure what scale the Landspeeder is.

RS has a nice page on the SW's Kinder figures.

More SW's Kinder Stuff

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2005, 05:29 PM »
So this is the set of 10 you got, right Jesse?

Exactly.

What's the deal with the "description papers"?  That guy's site says you can get all 10 different papers for an extra $2.50.  Are there really 10 different ones?  What'd you get?  Did they come packaged in any way?  Individually, or as a set?  Can't recall...

Like shown in the link Dale posted (thanks by the way  :)), all of the description papers are the same on one side, and then on the other side have individual descriptions for each figure they came with.  I only received one paper (Darth Laser), but since all of the writing is in German anyway I wasn't too worried about getting them all.

Also, is this landspeeder the same scale as these figures?

I can't remember where I read it, possibly in the Rebelscum section on these Hippos, but I believe the landspeeder is the same scale as the figures.

And lastly, can someone remind me WHY I "need" these again?   :-\

Because they're so damn cute!  Come on, they've got chick magnet written all over them.  What woman could resist a man who has a miniature hippo who's posed like Yoda.  I mean really, what kind of question is that?   ;D

But seriously (sort of), I think they're cute, and like you said earlier, they are a finite collection that takes up very little space.  I really have no plans to collect the rest of the various items, although like Dale said, that diorama is pretty sweet. 

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2005, 09:58 PM »

Because they're so damn cute!  Come on, they've got chick magnet written all over them.  What woman could resist a man who has a miniature hippo who's posed like Yoda.  I mean really, what kind of question is that?   ;D

It really is a good thing you're married already, you know that. 
1. Star Wars toys = chick magnet ::)
2. Pharmacist - ooh, that's exciting :P
3. Alcoholic - 'Nuff said.
4. Lives in rural Saskatchewan - stubble jumper, gapper, etc.

:-*
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2005, 10:09 PM »
So it's like Saskabush eh!  ;)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2005, 03:31 PM »
I would really like to get the Darth Lazer chase, I was just looking on eBay Germany and nothing.  :-\

Dale, I just checked eBay Germany and there was 5 or 6 of those black chase hippos listed. The highest bid price so far was like 18.5 euros (about US$25), so still relatively reasonable...unless you start thinking about how small these things are.  ;)

Search for "Dark Laser" (with an 's'). Should be able to find some. Hopefully they'll ship to Canada.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2005, 03:46 PM »
Sweet. They have a few on there.  8)  Even the paper is marked Black Edition, have to have the paper too.  ;)

Helps when you spell it right.  :-[   ;D

Now to see if I can get someone to ship here or find some member out there.  :-\

Thanks Bob.  :)

Offline Androc

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2005, 10:14 AM »
Hi!

I found this site by chance on the web and am very impressed that you guys are still interested in the Hipperium characters I created a couple of years ago for this Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs of Ferrero... should you need some of these figures, I can go hunting and try to find the ones you are missing and send them to you. But I first will have to ask for the shipping costs...

Androc

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2007, 12:02 AM »
While down at C4, I found a booth selling SW Kinder. Very pricey, they had lots of complete sets for $45., the Millennium Falcon diorama for I think $800., a Landspeeder for around $50., a hard copy of Obi-Wan Hippobi for $250. & the very hard to find chase Dark Laser all in black for $100. The search goes on for the black Dark Laser.  :-\ 

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2007, 03:11 AM »
Wow, here's a topic we haven't seen for a while.   8)

I still need that chase Dark Laser too.  $100 eh?  I'd probably have passed too.  Probably.  :P