Author Topic: FFURG Casting Calls for January thru March  (Read 2387 times)

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
FFURG Casting Calls for January thru March
« on: January 22, 2004, 03:14 AM »
I kinda forgot to post here about the January Casting Call oops. :P

The January Casting Call is all about Luke Skywalker, as the focal point of the OT gets his very own CC. Any and all customs of Luke from all genres are welcomed, deadline for submissions to appear on the debut though is a bit soon, January 23rd.

For February, the Casting Call will be of a Coalition Trooper from a fan-made project called "Virtual Sequels" that will "re"create Episodes 7-9, and is scheduled to debut in May 2004. There is a contest involved with this particular CC, details to be given soon. Details on the "Virtual Sequels" project can be found Here.

For March, the Casting Call will be one that has been often asked for, the Podracers! Any Podracer jockey based off the Episode 1 genre are welcomed, in fact if you have a Podracer vehicle you'd like to share, feel free to send those in as well.

For more details on these Casting Calls, check out the main page at FFURG.

Happy Customizing!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline CorranHorn

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I can't think of anything witty to say...
    • View Profile
    • The Power Of The Customizer
Re: FFURG Casting Calls for January thru March
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 02:52 AM »
A quick reminder guys, the deadline for the February Casting Call of Coalition Troopers has been extended until Feb. 23rd. You can always send in customs to be displayed after the announced deadline of any Casting Call, but for this particular CC the deadline of Feb. 23rd is specifically for the contest that will be involved.

Happy Customizing!
Jason F.

- FFURG Admin
- Vintage Needs: Micro Collection Snowspeeder box and pilots, Micro Collection X-Wing pilot

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: FFURG Casting Calls for January thru March
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 08:57 AM »
Cool!  I'll get my British Paratrooper in ASAP.  :)

Wait, not THOSE Coalition troopers?  Oh...  :(  Sorry.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77