Author Topic: Huge Spoiler!  (Read 33411 times)

Offline Montross

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Huge Spoiler!
« Reply #60 on: March 7, 2004, 01:20 AM »
Yeah, a grip of people registered at rebelscum.com when the footage of Obi and Anakin duel was released.  On another note, I think I remember Rick McCullum saying that it was a surprize that anakin looks as good as he looks in ROTJ considering what he went through.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #61 on: August 7, 2006, 12:05 AM »
Who remembers the day JD broke some of the greatest scoops of Ep3?  I just found a site that had all of the pictures copied

http://www.cinemablend.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8489

Grievous's Ship
The Dooku/Anakin/Obi Duel room
Wookiee Vehicles
Grievous's Wheel Bike
Mustafar Images
AT-RT's
And of course, Crispy Anakin...

Thanks again goes out to RayRob for leaking all of those pics in the Rebelscum chat room!

I can remember the staff crapping our pants at what we had, Chris wasted no time in getting the stuff up on the web page and then went MIA (probably had school that day) and the site was getting absolutely hammered with hits.  He then told us that LFL had left several nasty messages at his house...

I still can't believe RayRob didn't get in trouble for that, a dude got arrested for EpisodeII leaks, not sure why he got off

Offline Jediknight760071

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 7, 2006, 03:13 AM »
I remember he had to lay low for a bit and asked me to stop calling him by his real name on the boards. :D

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 7, 2006, 04:24 PM »

I still can't believe RayRob didn't get in trouble for that, a dude got arrested for EpisodeII leaks, not sure why he got off

Not exactly arrested for just leaks...the dude walked out of Skywalker Ranch with a few storyboards in his bag.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.