Collectibles > Original Trilogy Collection

New York - Toy Fair 2004

(1/13) > >>

Mainland05:
With the NY Toy Fair 04' coming up in one week, i bet we are all very excited to see what is coming up for 2004, with Star Wars & LOTR.  I know i am really hyped up and ready to see those pics. But what do you all think is going to be shown? What figures do you think we will see any new, or suprises? Tell me what you think.

Scott:
Well, we'll for sure get confirmation on the Original Trilogy Collection (Dagobah Wave) probably the Bespin and Coruscant Waves as well.  Not sure if they are going to show everything or just a little bit like they did last year

Mainland05:
what was it last year in March, when they showed the Durge, and Clone Wars figures, what was that called? Was it just a Hasbro Press Release, or what? And do they do one every year or was it just a one time thing?

Scott:
Not sure, our site was invited to Toy Fair and I'm sure we will be invited to the Hasbro show if there is one again, they have been sort of secretive on the plans so far.  Most signs point to a full blown deal at Toy Fair though again

Mainland05:
So the Jedi Defender staff is going to Toy Fair?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version