Author Topic: Transformers  (Read 360236 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Transformers
« Reply #1755 on: October 3, 2019, 07:55 PM »
Has anyone seen the next line (revealed at NYCC) in the War for Cybertron series? War for Cybertron: Earthrise. Man do the figures look nice, and I think I’ll be buying another Optimus (and Starscream for that matter). They also revealed Cliffjumper, Wheeljack, Grapple, Hoist, and more! So much for the “ah, I’ll just get Optimus.....and Soundwave.....and Megatron......” I’m not as experienced a Transformer collector as many of you (I had/have some G1, a few reissues, and dabbled in Classics before unloading them all), but it seems like Hasbro is killing it with Transformers lately.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: October 16, 2020, 10:30 PM »
Ok, been awhile, and there has been some neat stuff released in the meantime....but this new wave(s) of the Studio Series line focused on the ‘86 animation looks pretty rad. I know I thought I was winding down my Transformers buying, but I find myself wanting that new Grimlock....and Hot Rod....and Jazz.....and Kup......

On a somewhat unrelated note, I found some of the R.E.D. figures at our local WM. They had Megatron and Soundwave, snagged the Soundwave (these are the Marvel Legends-esque, non transforming Transformers). I like it, but it just seems smaller than I thought, definitely couldn’t just put these in with your Black Series, or Joe Classifieds, or Marvel Legends. He is shorter than all three. As a collection/display on their own they might look pretty nifty though. Remind me in a way of super sized versions of the Super 7 reaction Transformers.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: January 31, 2021, 01:48 PM »
Ok, so has anyone seen the reveals of the Super 7 Ultimates Transformers line? Seems like the RED line juiced up, with a larger scale/price. Kind of surprised Hasbro let them do it, although it is different markets. I have some of their other Ultimates figures (Turtles, Thundercats, Voltron), and have been very impressed with them. Anyone interested in these? I have the initial RED figures, and have Bumblebee on preorder...but may change course here, we’ll see.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #1758 on: January 30, 2024, 10:49 AM »
Hasbro Transformers HasLab #4 - Robots in Disguise 2001 Omega Prime

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-legacy-robots-in-disguise-2001-omega-prime
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender