Community > Other Toy Lines

2024: What Are You Collecting?

<< < (68/78) > >>

Scockery:
Hopefully nothing.

Even when VOTC, I expect not find any of the figures I'd want and/or will balk whatever the price is.

But I'll come across something used somewhere and give in. Or clearance junk.

Brian:
Did Toy Fair change anyone's collecting aspirations for the year? I know the Sail Barge, along with the opportunities it may open up, has definitely got me thinking about things. I've slowly been cutting back (and in some cases selling off), the non SW stuff, really only focusing on Marvel Legends outside of that. This is making me take an even harder look at that. If I want to continue and go all-in with this type of Vintage Collection stuff, it may mean focusing almost exclusively on that. That means getting much more selective with "other" lines, or just deciding that it is a good place to be done.

evenflow:
I am out of everything except for 1/6 now but the sail barge really had me tempted.

Nicklab:
Besides Star Wars?  Not much, really. 

I had been buying some of the 3.75" Marvel Legends figures based on the MCU.  But there seems to be a complete lack of 3.75" MCU figures this year based on what we saw at Toy Fair.  And those lower end 6" figures for Black Panther and Infinity War just looked awful.  The only 3.75" Marvel figures that were reportedly shown at Toy Fair were Venom/symbiote themed.  Not really my thing.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: McMetal on January  1, 2018, 02:16 PM ---For 2018 I still want that next wave of Alien ReAction figures, and the Shogun Warrior figures they showed off previously.

Will definitely keep buying the Stranger Things figures in either scale. Looking forward to Jesus and Negan in the McF 5" line, not sure what if anything is coming after those two. The MIA Hero 3-pack I guess.

Mostly I look forward to picking up more vintage toys. And weeding out some stuff in my collection  I'm no longer attached to...

--- End quote ---

Since I last posted, I bought the MIA WD Hero 3-pack off eBay, Jesus was relegated to another "Allies" 3-pack, and Walgreens Negan continues to be a mystery.

Stranger Things and Alien figs both on the way this month, and throughout the year.

I was gonna try to skip the Pacific Rim Uprising Toys but damn if TRU didn't get in the first wave of Bandai stuff and I folded like a $20 bill. So I guess im in on that line now too.

With Rebels gone I don't expect to be buying any more toys from that, not that there was much to begin with. Still trying to figure out a path forward with the SWB 6" stuff because it's becoming a concern.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version