Author Topic: oldy but goodies 12" customs  (Read 2129 times)

Offline hasek3993

• Youngling
  • scalpers are figments of your imagination
    • View Profile
    • scruffy customs
oldy but goodies 12" customs
« on: April 28, 2004, 09:26 PM »
alright, i just signed up here today and dont have any pics of my newer customs on my villagephotos so i thought ill just throw out one of my old ones. you may recognize my name from rebelscum(or maybe not ;) ) but ive been doing 12" customs for about 3 or so years and have done about 100 or so. anyhow im really happy to be here and ill be trying to update pics as i can. anyhow heres a couple, my 3 fetts(rotj,esb, and proto) and aalya secura, if youve seen them befor i apoligize, and like i said ill try to update when possible.  i hope you enjoy :):

other pics as well
« Last Edit: April 28, 2004, 09:28 PM by hasek3993 »
i love it when a plan comes together

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: oldy but goodies 12" customs
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 11:31 PM »
Hey Hasek (you're from out east in PA, correct?  May have seen you at the Summer Social if you were here last year),

It's nice to see another customizer hop aboard to breath some life into the forums (this section).  We are happy to have someone show off their work.

I can't say I'm into 12" stuff myself so I'm not as good at critiquing it for sure.  Your figures look great to me though...  Especially Aylya Secura, which looks spot-on to me.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline hasek3993

• Youngling
  • scalpers are figments of your imagination
    • View Profile
    • scruffy customs
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 12:11 AM »
hi jesse,
yeah im smack in the south central P.A, in lancaster county, where men are men and cows are scared ;D
i wasnt at the last social, but was at the one the year before. i hosted a meeting last july and plan on hosting again this july. the meetings are great and i have a blast i try to at least make the local ones.  also i know what you mean alot of people arent to into 12" stuff but thats about %95 of the stuff i customize, i do 3 3/4" dioramas as well, but the 12" scale is my true love. i havent done much customizing lately but have alot of ideas running through my head.
thanks for the kind words :)
i love it when a plan comes together

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: May 7, 2004, 09:04 AM »
Those are awesome. Great work.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline DSJ™