Author Topic: Stranger Things - Netflix  (Read 1109 times)

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
Re: Stranger Things - Netflix
« Reply #15 on: November 7, 2017, 02:00 PM »
I still need to watch season 2 finale so I'm avoiding today's posts.

I just finally got to see season 1 in the last few weeks and think it more than met the hype. The kids are amazing.

Oh and Super 8 was good and nothing more
There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 7, 2017, 04:37 PM »
I liked season 2 a lot and when you watch the behind the scene stuff that's separate from the season it kind of answers some ?'s
It felt like something was missing though with 11 basically being on her own and not with the boys + Max.
I'd have like to see more of her with them. As it was she was with the gang as a whole for what 10 minutes.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Online BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 7, 2017, 10:50 PM »
Loved Season 2... probably not quite as much as Season 1 but it’s really close. I like it felt like it focused a bit more on Dustin and Lucas.

Offline GrandMoffNick

• Jedi Knight
  • You are what you choose to be
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 8, 2017, 09:04 AM »
I loved season 2 as well. Different than season 1 but in all new great ways.

I was torn on 11. I also wanted her to join the "party" sooner, but think the way they made us wait really drove the story.

And I liked the idea of episode 7 but would have liked a different story maybe.
There are things in the universe that are simply and purely evil. A warrior does not seek to understand them, or to compromise with them. He seeks only to obliterate them.

Offline McMetal

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 03:14 PM »
Just finished earlier this week and loved it. Nothing is ever quite as good as when it's new and fresh, but I thought they kept the quality pretty high.

Sean Astin and Paul Reiser were both great additions to the cast...(was a nice twist for Reiser NOT to turn out to be an evil d*ckhead I thought).

I can't say I cared much for Max or her over-the-top ahole brother, but hopefully they are not a focus going forward.

They need to find a part for 80's mainstay Rutger Hauer next season...
I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me