Author Topic: StarWarsShop.com  (Read 77361 times)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
Re: StarWarsShop.com
« Reply #345 on: June 11, 2004, 11:29 AM »
I deserve it because I, umm, saw it first.  :P  The card itself was just in the sealed bag that the box was wrapped in and not in the box itself. Interesting that they are doing it 2 different ways. And actually the 2 busts that arrived here were #'d 227/228 with 228 being the one I opened.

Yeah, well, whatever.  Apparently (according to Jim) I already have the cards anyway.  Obviously they mean a ton to me, since I have no idea at all where they are.  

Where's my Kermit :'(
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 11, 2004, 11:33 AM »
What no Kermit yet! WTF up's with that, you email them again.  :-\

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2004, 11:37 AM »
No.  No email on it.

Technically they indicated they would be shipped separately, so I'm not panicky in that sense.  I am concerned that they don't seem to have any lying around, so again, my comments regarding being one of the first to order and I may be one of the ones to not get them does make me worried.  I can live without it, but really, if they were shipping separately anyway, why didn't I get them months ago? ::)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 11, 2004, 11:41 AM »
Just checked my account status.  The two busts were shipped as Jim has received.  

My other orders ship on June 21 and July 21 respectively.  The Kermits are the June data, so soon.  

No indication anywhere of my gift certificate being applied to anything.  That will receive an email inquiry.   ::)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2004, 11:42 AM »
You should have an answer soon. According to there site , Kermit ships June 21st. 2nd batch I guess or 3rd or 4th... :-\

Adventure Kermit

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2004, 11:43 AM »
Doh!  ;D

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2004, 04:34 PM »
I don't have my Kermit yet either.  I figure he'll come by the end of the month...maybe....possibly.... :P
Beth

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #352 on: June 12, 2004, 04:06 AM »
I got an e-mail from SWS.com earlier today, mentioning that my order had shipped out, and giving me the tracking information for it.

The brilliant thing is, this package actually arrived over a week ago now.  Stupid dumbasses.   ::)

SilverZ

« Reply #353 on: June 12, 2004, 04:15 AM »
The brilliant thing is, this package actually arrived over a week ago now.  Stupid dumbasses.   ::)

Hello Matt, we sent you your order. Yaaaaaaaaay!

Offline aka DaBigKahuna

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 12, 2004, 12:30 PM »

Hello Matt, we sent you your order. Yaaaaaaaaay!

I always wondered what happened to Special Ed.  After such smash hip hop tracks in the late 80's...I'm the magnificent and I got it made.  

P.S. He loves fried chicken.

-Fish-

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 13, 2004, 07:05 PM »
here we go again  ::)

i placed a few orders from sws.com so far (i know, i know... why do i keep going back?? i don't know), but one of the first i placed was for a yoda t-shirt, an adventure kermit, and the clone wars series 2 poster. they didn't ship my order at that time because only the kermit was in stock. they told me they would wait until all 3 items are in stock. fine.

now, over the course of the past several days, the other items i ordered - the shirt and the poster - are in stock, and now they are out of kermits. will i ever get this order? or will they sell the poster and shirt that are waiting for me, so that when they get the kermits back in, they will still have to hold my order because some items are out of stock again?

and to make matters worse, they keep pushing back the expected arrival date of the kermits. first i think it was june 15th, then last week it said june 21st, now it says june 28th. why didn't they just put 1 on the side for me when they were in stock, back when i placed the order? oh wait, i know why.... that would have made too much sense. and i don't even collect the stupid muppets figures, i just wanted kermit because of the indiana jones connection. i should just have them cancel it and ship me the other two items already.

bastards.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 13, 2004, 10:31 PM »
now, over the course of the past several days, the other items i ordered - the shirt and the poster - are in stock, and now they are out of kermits. will i ever get this order?
Yes, in 2005.

or will they sell the poster and shirt that are waiting for me, so that when they get the kermits back in, they will still have to hold my order because some items are out of stock again?
Yes and this surprises you why?

why didn't they just put 1 on the side for me when they were in stock, back when i placed the order? oh wait, i know why.... that would have made too much sense.
Indeed, logic has no place here.  Remember, I ordered my Kermits on March 10th within the first 5 minutes of the accursed store being open. Why fill orders with any sort of logic or priority?

i should just have them cancel it and ship me the other two items already.
Probably the most prudent course of action and then simply reorder the Kermit when it arrives in stock, because you know they'll fill that day's current orders first.  

Or you could take the approach I've taken and bitch politely at them with every drop step they take.  So far my clone busts arrived and they didn't charge me to ship them separately.  Hopefully the Kermits will ship whence they finally arrive and again they won't charge me shipping.  

Now they only need to relocate my stoopid gift certificate and credit my account with it, though I'm sure that email got pust aside in the morasse of complaints they've been receiving on a near continuous basis.  

Why yes, I am their number one fan :-X

« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 10:31 PM by Morgbug »

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 22, 2004, 12:04 AM »
here we go again  ::)

i placed a few orders from sws.com so far (i know, i know... why do i keep going back?? i don't know), but one of the first i placed was for a yoda t-shirt, an adventure kermit, and the clone wars series 2 poster. they didn't ship my order at that time because only the kermit was in stock. they told me they would wait until all 3 items are in stock. fine.

now, over the course of the past several days, the other items i ordered - the shirt and the poster - are in stock, and now they are out of kermits. will i ever get this order? or will they sell the poster and shirt that are waiting for me, so that when they get the kermits back in, they will still have to hold my order because some items are out of stock again?

and to make matters worse, they keep pushing back the expected arrival date of the kermits. first i think it was june 15th, then last week it said june 21st, now it says june 28th. why didn't they just put 1 on the side for me when they were in stock, back when i placed the order? oh wait, i know why.... that would have made too much sense. and i don't even collect the stupid muppets figures, i just wanted kermit because of the indiana jones connection. i should just have them cancel it and ship me the other two items already.

bastards.

well, looky here. i should play the lottery, because apparently i can predict the freakin' future.

i decided against my better judgement to check the website, and see if my adventure kermit is still scheduled to ship to me on 6/28. man, what  a mistake. now i'm in a bad mood. a really bad mood.

i saw this last time i checked:
Adult Yoda Pull My Finger T-Shirt X-Large (1)  $16.99 In Stock  
Adventure Kermit (1)  $15.00 Ships June 28  
Cartoon Network Star Wars: Clone Wars Micro Series Two Poster (1)  $19.99 In Stock

now, tonight, i see this:

Adult Yoda Pull My Finger T-Shirt X-Large (1)  $16.99 In Stock  
Adventure Kermit (1)  $15.00 Out of Stock
Cartoon Network Star Wars: Clone Wars Micro Series Two Poster (1)  $19.99 Out of Stock

if these dumb bastards sold my ******* clone wars poster, i'm going to have a ******* heart attack. from what i understood, these were all sold out and they were not expecting anymore in. these stupid ****heads can't get their heads out of their asses long enough to figure out how to run a ******* business.

stupid language filter. how can i vent when i can't read what the **** i'm writing.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 23, 2004, 06:27 PM »
and now i see that they have cancelled my order for the clone wars series 2 poster. i'm guessing that even though i ordered it within minutes of the shop opening, they sold out because they didn't put on the side for me when i placed this order 2 1/2 months ago.

and i'm going to be pissed if i don't get that poster.

i still can't believe that there is no phone number for these idiots. i actually found the number that i had for them from the first fiasco. i called it, and i got a recording telling me that the number was no longer valid, and i had to e-mail my inquiry. lot of good that's been doing me so far   ::)
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 06:50 PM by jokabofe »

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 23, 2004, 07:15 PM »
and now i see that they have cancelled my order for the clone wars series 2 poster. i'm guessing that even though i ordered it within minutes of the shop opening, they sold out because they didn't put on the side for me when i placed this order 2 1/2 months ago.

and i'm going to be pissed if i don't get that poster.

i still can't believe that there is no phone number for these idiots. i actually found the number that i had for them from the first fiasco. i called it, and i got a recording telling me that the number was no longer valid, and i had to e-mail my inquiry. lot of good that's been doing me so far   ::)

Maybe in a few months they will "find" another case of Clone Wars Posters like they have with the ROTJ poster which I was left without but am told may get a chance if I want one soon.