Author Topic: StarWarsShop.com  (Read 77300 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: StarWarsShop.com
« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2004, 12:12 PM »
No green Clone Trooper busts?

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2004, 12:15 PM »
Go and click on the Green CLone Trooper Picture on the right hand side of the screen.  It will send you to a page where it ask for your Order Number from the orginal order from the 10th.  Once you place that in there you will get you clone Trooper.  I did that for one of my orders and got one Clone trooper.  I still need my other order number through.

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2004, 12:17 PM »

Nope.

If you recall, they sold out in the first day.  Therefore, they are ALL on hold for 48 hours for those that originally placed the orders.

The only way they will go back on the site will be if someone doesn't replace their order...

So, two days from now, any stock that is unclaimed by those who originally ordered them will be put up for re-sale.

I kinda figured that might happen, but I guess now we can confirm it.  It makes sense since they are holding the original orders though...

Jeff
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2004, 12:18 PM »
I don't want my bust but it's being held in my cart from last time, so if someone wants it I'll order it for you.  Just PM me please.
I got my Vader cimemacast though ;).

Lucky that you had that letter link Dale, as I wasn't getting anywhere with typing in the web address ???.
Beth

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2004, 12:20 PM »
You have a PM Beth.  ;)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2004, 12:21 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa >:(

Try to log in, won't accept my old password >:(  Keep trying, try variations to see if I'm insane  Nope.  

Fine, request new password.  Receive it pretty much immediately.  Won't let me in with their generated password.   >:(

Now I'm getting a report that my order number has already been processed and I cannot use it again :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2004, 12:24 PM »
I have 2 Kermits sitting in my cart. I have not gone to check out yet.

I'm reading reports from RS & the orders are screwed up. Sounds like they are getting overcharged.  :-\

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2004, 12:26 PM »
Tried again, requested a password again, still no joy.  My order is fine, I just can't proceed to checkout and since I cannot do anything with the page, I dare not shut it down for fear of it not letting me process my confirmation number.  

I keep getting the message that my account is not activated.  People, I_AM_TRYING_TO_ACTIVATE_MY_ACCOUNT_RIGHT_FRIGGING_NOW!!! >:( :'(
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2004, 12:27 PM »
******* IDIOTS!!!

I ordered 2 Indy Kermits on March 10 Order # XXXXXXXXXXX

I inputed my ordering number on the proper page and added another item to my cart

The other item was a preorder for a Original Trilogy Collection Case.

When I went to separate the 2 items (one was a preorder the other in stock) it then proceeded to charge me $60 for the 2 Kermits.  I then removed that from my basket and ordered the OTC case separately (# XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

It now will not let me order the 2 Indy Kermits saying that I already have ordered them (which I have not) and it also says they are out of stock

What should I do???

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2004, 12:27 PM »
Yeah people are getting charged $400 dollars for three some how.  I wonder if the shop will be closed again soon and we have to re-re-order.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2004, 12:28 PM »
So I take it now isn't a good time to order something? I had my eye on some things, but judging by what all yall are saying - its best I wait a while.  :-\

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2004, 12:31 PM »
Son of a ......   I check out & it takes me to the Sign In/ Register page. It won't take my password!  >:(

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2004, 12:34 PM »
I didn't get a chance to order anything the previous time, but did sign up for an account shortly before it shut down.  It didn't accept that account when I first tried to log in, so I signed up for a new one.  They didn't have a t-shirt in stock that I wanted to order (that I saw last time), so I ordered one Indy Kermit.  Everything seemed to go through just fine, $15 for the Kermit, $4.95 shipping, free patches and promo card.  I got a confirmation e-mail too.  Hopefully I did everything alright, and it stinks that so many others are having problems.  You'd think they would have had it all figured out after all this time working on it.

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2004, 12:35 PM »
Son of a ......   I check out & it takes me to the Sign In/ Register page. It won't take my password!  >:(
I ended up just recreating my account thinking that they deleted any of the information from the previous orders from the 10.  You may want to try and create a new account.  
Now I just have to wait and get my second order number from my order on the 10th so I could order my second trooper.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2004, 12:39 PM »
i was able to get in, but my password was invalid... i asked for a new pword and got it... then i signed in, placed an order, got a confirmation... all done  ;D