Author Topic: Episode III  (Read 1882 times)

Offline TheSonOfSons

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Episode III
« on: April 8, 2004, 04:06 PM »
What's up, folks. I'm a newb of sorts. Anyway, I was wondering. There seems to be a crapload of things that are/need to be covered in the latest installment, so, how long do we think this thing is going to run? Call me george, but my curiosity knows no bounds. Also, I don't think I'm alone, but I think Windu's definitely not going down like a puss (ala Jango). I cannot wait for the bloodbath to come...
Wookie rhymes with cookie...and cookies are delicious....and delicious in Spanish is delicioso...so....does Chewbaca know some lolitas?   *yes, I'm an idiot

Offline TheSonOfSons

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: Episode III
« Reply #1 on: April 8, 2004, 04:07 PM »
P.S.

.....I think my Light saber is peeing....
Wookie rhymes with cookie...and cookies are delicious....and delicious in Spanish is delicioso...so....does Chewbaca know some lolitas?   *yes, I'm an idiot

Offline Darth Moribund

• Banned
  • Youngling
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
    • View Profile
Re: Episode III
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 10:10 PM »
   What ??  LOL ! Don't worry you're alright. I'm messed up myself !!  LOL !!!

I too can't wait for the Jedi Scurge ! I say unleash Grevious and let Vader loose. The Emperor is psd off and Obi Wan sc**s ! The galaxy is gonna coliapse. I wonder too if we will see Vaders flag ship. The one the Emporer gave him; The Executer ! Given to Vader to help him hunt down and destroy the Jedi's ! Insane huh !!     peace.  
Souless eyes hypnotize. Mesmerize the thoughts inside your brain. The pain. The thoughts of going insane ! I will not die in vain !