Author Topic: Xmas list  (Read 2013 times)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Xmas list
« on: April 9, 2004, 11:48 AM »
Just to make it easier for anyone that had the misfortune of getting my name in the JD Secret Santa thingie-ma-doodle, I'm cheap poor not much of a collector anymore, so I haven't picked up much of anything for a while. If you want to narrow it down, I really like Stormtroopers and Clone troopers. ;) Here's just a small list of the stuff that I can think of, though basically anything's good in my book:

Kubricks:
Series 2:
Indiana Jones (gotta try!)
Sandtrooper with white pauldron (gotta try!)
Series 3:
AT-AT Driver
C-3PO
Han Solo Hibernation Sickness (gotta try!)
Jawa (vinyl cape) (gotta try!)
Lando
Logray (gotta try!)
Series 4:
Han Hoth
Palpatine
Vader Dagobah
Vader
Stormtrooper
Nien Nunb
Luke Stormie
Luke Bespin
Han Stormie
Series 5:
Yoda
Snaggletooth (both red and blue) (gotta try!)
Slave Leia
Ponda Baba (gotta try!)
Han Endor
Admiral Ackbar
Series 6:
Wedge
TIE Pilot
Rebel Fleet Trooper
RA-7
R4-M9
Luke X-Wing
Grand Moff
Veers
Death Star Trooper
Series 7:
Senate Guard
Yakface
Leia Boushh
Lando Skiff
Gamorrean Guard
Anakin
Any Box Sets or carded, too!

Loose or card/packaging unimportant:
McQuarrie Snowtrooper
McQuarrie Boba Fett
Legends Dark Trooper
The EE Astromech multipacks
The EE Mandalorian multipacks
Stormtrooper Evolutions
Deathstar Briefing multipack
Republic Commando multipack
Stormtrooper from the Imperial 4-pack that had Vader, black R2...
Any of the Jedi Starfighters...the Black Darth Vader version would be sweet!
The newer TIE Fighter or X-Wing
Any Galactic Heroes

MOMC:
Tri-Logo CommTech Stormtrooper
Tri-Logo Green Card with hologram Stormtrooper
OTC Stormtrooper-Canadian packaging
POTC Stormtrooper
Silver Boba Fett
Silver Sandtrooper
Silver Darth Vader (the newer one, not the ToyFair DV)
POTJ Chewbacca Mechanic (yeah, I know that's a bit random)

In addition, when I did get out of the collecting circle, I stupidly sold all my loose POTF2, POTJ, EP. I, etc. figures (see website). Now, I kind of wish I had them back. So, any extra loose or carded figures from this era would be most welcome, especially POTJ and Episode I.

As for any other stuff, well, it's all about my two little girls (ages 4 and 2) right now, so a gift for them is a gift for me. Really. They like Galactic Heroes, so that's an idea. They also love Hotwheels, Matchbox, and the cars from...erm...Cars (the movie, which they haven't seen even)...really!

Hope that gives the (un)lucky shopper a good enough idea. Basically, anything is fine, it's the thought that counts, 'tis the season, it's better to give than receive, may the force be with you, ya gotta tip your cap to 'em, go out and give 110%, and any other cliche I can think of. ;)  :P 

« Last Edit: December 6, 2007, 10:57 AM by Bob »

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: WTB animated clone wars & others
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 11:15 AM »
I added a couple things to my list of wants. Looking for any deals for these. Thanks! :)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2004, 12:09 PM »
Loose or card/packaging unimportant:
Animated Clone Wars 8-figure set (Clone Trooper, Yoda, Durge, Dooku, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Asajj, Mace)

Can't offer you a "deal" on these Bob, but I could hook you up with 7 of the 8 Animated CW figures if you wanted them for regular retail price.  Haven't seen any Yodas around in a long time though, so I doubt I could include him.  They'd be $6.99 each, plus our 8.25% sales tax down here, which comes out to $52.96, plus shipping.

LMK if you need the hookup at all, and I'd be happy to shoot 'em up your way.  I figured Target would slap these bad boys on clearance sales by now since they're still clogging the pegs everywhere, but no such luck yet.  So if you felt like patiently waiting a little longer, you might have some luck in that respect...

- Matt

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2004, 02:17 PM »
Thanks, Matt. I, too, saw some of them at Target the other day, and figured I'd try to see if anyone had any loose that they wanted to get rid of. That $6.99 price at Target made me cringe a bit. Haven't seen the Clone Trooper, though, and that's the one I really want, so if you can get a hold of that one and a few others I haven't seen (like Durge, Mace, and Obi-Wan), I'd take you up on your offer!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2004, 04:01 PM »
Haven't seen the Clone Trooper, though, and that's the one I really want, so if you can get a hold of that one and a few others I haven't seen (like Durge, Mace, and Obi-Wan), I'd take you up on your offer!

I've actually got an extra of all 7 of the figures I mentioned above at mi casa right now, Bob.  So if you really wanted those four you just mentioned, I could have 'em out to you tomorrow.   ;)   Or, I could hang on to 'em for a little while so you could see if you can find 'em yourself, or find 'em cheaper somewhere.  Up to you...

Can't believe you don't have Durge up there!  He's about 15 deep at every Target down here in L.A.!

- M

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 04:36 PM »
Well, I don't get out to Target much (or anywhere, really ;) ), but on the few times I've looked, I've only seen the Dookus, Asajjs and Anakins. I'll fire off an email to you momentarily. :)

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: WTB list
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 09:57 AM »
Just a bump.

Offline stormie

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Xmas list
« Reply #7 on: December 9, 2005, 10:16 AM »
give the gift of bump this year