Author Topic: JD.com Review: R1-G4 (Tatooine Transaction)  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
JD.com Review: R1-G4 (Tatooine Transaction)
« on: April 12, 2004, 02:33 AM »
Hey everyone,

Back again with another review, incase you didn't notice on the main page.  The figure's the R1-G4, and this is a nicely made piece of plastic.

THE BIG OLE LINK

Check it out please, and click the link above to read the full review.  Then, we can sit and discuss, and we'll have smores later!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: JD.com Review: R1-G4 (Tatooine Transaction)
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 10:53 AM »
I've been trying to figure out that chain/antenna thing for some time.  I think the "mistake" lies mostly with Decipher who probably airbrushed out the chain and is probably what Hasbro used for reference material.  One of my top 5 of 2004, he's a pretty durn good figure thanks for the good review Jesse!

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 09:28 AM »
As always, very good review - and educational. I had never heard of or thought about the cable until reading this. Now I'm thinking about exacto-ing it off because I'll never look at it the same.  :-\

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2004, 06:19 PM »
Hmmm, yeah, sorry...   :-\  I believe it was MisterPL I first saw point out that it wasn't right?  I forget now...  I think running some hot water over his dome may let you just pop the piece out...  May leave a hole in his noggin' though, that I'm not sure abut as I've never popped one of these figures apart.  

Thanks for the comments guys...  Hopefully Bar2-D2 will be up soon as well for review and quiet moments of reflection.  Or all out yelling and screaming...  Whatever.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77