Author Topic: Vintage OTC case Breakdowns and You..  (Read 10327 times)

Offline DualSaberMaster

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Oh great, it's Fett"
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage OTC case Breakdowns and You..
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2004, 04:16 PM »
I just noticed EE has Wave 2.5 for Pre-Order once again.  Hmm, I thought they were sold out?  Maybe they got in a new alotment?
-Ricardo

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up"
"#1 Hater of PT Haters, OT+PT = SW Forever."

SilverZ

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2004, 05:17 PM »
Yeah, I think they came back up when the date changed to November. I cancelled my order for it the other day. I just need them to come through with Wave 3! I fear finding both Boba and Stormtrooper at retail.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2004, 12:12 AM »
I don't get it. I really, really wonder why in the hell they didn't just make each assortment of 8 figures contain 2 each of the 4 in that wave? Why on earth would they mix and match ESB and ROTJ figures, or ESB and ANH figures. Why? Didn't that thought even cross anyone's mind over there as Hasbro? Is there really any logic in mixing up the case assortments this way? Was it simply to stop people from just ordering a case online and being done, and not having to go to a store to find these? Because for the most part, people who do order a case, will still have to go out and find the few figure(s) that they are missing, or want extras of. Unless you order 2 cases - with 2 different assortments - and then end up with a ****load of extras you don't want to pay for in the first place.

I really, really don't get it.  :-\

That's one of the questions we should have asked Hasbro at Comic-Con. WTF are you thinking, Hasbro??

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2004, 12:40 AM »
Retail asked them to so people wouldn't just order online?

They have that kinda pull...  it's possible.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77