Author Topic: Jedi Council  (Read 7818 times)

Offline obi-dad

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Council?
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2003, 03:29 PM »
Even with the six there, the spacing is still way off.  The print on the floor design comes in at the wrong angles at every place the floor joins together.  Also, the columns in the back are spaced two closely at those same joints.  I think the picture posed from RS would have looked better with the chairs sitting directly on top of the printed floor that you see through in the middle of the screen scenes.

Offline Snively Bandar

• Jedi Initiate
  • Hug a llama today!
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Council?
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2003, 09:09 PM »
Wow.  That completed council looks very cool!  Sure it's not quite the right configuration since it's missing the entry area and the middle section doesn't quite fit, but all in all it's a pretty good setup.  I still can't understand why Hasbro couldn't just make a playset of this entire Council with all 12 chairs, the floor and backdrop.  $30 or $40 would seem very doable to me.  Of course, they'd have to offer up the various Jedi figures on standard cards, with knee articulation and soft goods cloaks.  But that shouldn't be so hard.

If Hasbro doesn't get around to putting out more of these SS sets, or a Council playset down the line, I'm going to have to go after some more loose sets and do something similar to what's pictured above.  I'd prefer a slightly better backdrop for the windows though, with more of the Coruscant buildings and traffic, and not right at sundown/up when the sky looks like it's on fire.  Otherwise, some good looking stuff there!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Jedi Council
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2004, 06:12 PM »
Since it now looks like the two new Toys R Us exclusive Jedi Council Screen Scene sets (#3 & 4) are coming in the OTC packaging, I've moved the rest of this discussion over to the OTC forum.  You can find it right here.  Enjoy.   :-*
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 06:13 PM by JediMAC »