Community > Conventions

San Diego Comic Con 2004

(1/25) > >>

jadesfire:
I was just curious if anyone was going?  We might find ourselves out in CA about this time (July 25-27th) and it would be cool to hit this show one day as I need to grab  the Master Replica exclusive mini saber.  I've never been to this before but I know some people that have and said it was a blast.  

DualSaberMaster:
Anyone have a link or more info/ticket information on SDCC?  I would like to pick up a couple of those Star Wars exclusives.  Thanks in advance. :)

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: jadesfire on May 15, 2004, 11:10 AM ---We might find ourselves out in CA about this time (July 25-27th) and it would be cool to hit this show one day as I need to grab  the Master Replica exclusive mini saber...
--- End quote ---

You mean that it would be cool to hook up with some of your fellow JD'ers, right Beth?!   ;)  If you go, we'll definitely have to get together out there.  Maybe grab lunch or something.  I'll shoot you my cell phone # if you do make it out, and we'll hook up!   8)   (I also went ahead and split this off into a new thread, so I wouldn't get confused as to which exclusives I'm supposed to be trying to get for people...  :P)

Ricardo, haven't seen the 2004 Comic Con site up yet, but I may have missed it.  Don't know much on the details at this point, but they will be having a Luke Stormtrooper Gentle Giant bust as an exclusive there, along with the Silver Sandtrooper figure as well...  If you're going, we'll have to hook up again too!

From everything I've read around the Net, it sounds like there's supposed to be a very large Star Wars presence there this year, MUCH bigger than last year's.  Should be very cool!  I'll definitely be there, so if anyone else is planning on attending, give us a shout here, and we'll try to set up a JD lunch or something!

Feel free to beg for the exclusives here as well, and I'll jot 'em all down and see if I can round any up for you guys.  I think they're limiting the Luke Stormie bust to ONE per person this time 'round (supposedly), and I've already got one spoken for at this point.  I'll do my best on the rest of the stuff though...

Morgbug:
OK, begging:

Puhleease take Patty and get me a Luke bust as well.  Also a silver sandtrooper.  More to follow ;)

Seemingly not much info released yet that I could find.  A few other exclusives but relatively little yet.  

Muppets - gold tuxedo Gonzo?? Not sure how accurate that is.  I'd take one for my good wife the muppet collector ;D

Riddick - Vin Diesel's character in the new movie coming out called ________  Not sure if it's a Riddick figure or another character.  

Mattel He-Man - She-Ra figure is confirmed.  Don't know if anyone here is collecting this anymore, but I'm not.  

Mezco - I think these guys are having an exlusive, but I don't know yet what it is.  

Minimates - these guys should have one too.  

McFarlane - I may have missed it, but I don't think there's one from TMP.  

DSJ™:
Silver Sandtrooper!      

I have to find a begging smilie.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version