Community > Conventions

San Diego Comic Con 2004

<< < (2/25) > >>

DSJ™:
Doing a little searching around, I found that Antonia Ellis who played Lt. Joan Harrington in the Gerry Anderson series U.F.O. will be at her first convention.

She will be signing autographs in the FAB Gear booth.

Meet UFO's Antonia Ellis at the San Diego Comic Con International!

UFO star to appear at US comic convention!

Antonia Ellis TV series "UFO"

Now I'm a big Gerry Anderson fan & would very much appreciate if someone can get me her autograph no doubt on a picture from the series.

Can anyone help me.  [Inserts begging smilie here.] Please.   :-*

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: DSJ™ on May 22, 2004, 11:12 AM ---Now I'm a big Gerry Anderson fan & would very much appreciate if someone can get me her autograph no doubt on a picture from the series.

Can anyone help me.  [Inserts begging smilie here.] Please.   :-*

--- End quote ---

How much are you willing to pay for her autograph and picture?  They usually charge for these things, I think.  What kind of picture would you want?  The fanciest one?  The cheapest one?  The sexiest one?  What?  Give me more details, including her appearance times, and I'll give it a shot!   ;)

DSJ™:
Well no times have been confirmed thus far that I can see. This is what I have found out via the net:

Join us in San Diego this Summer to meet UFO star Antonia Ellis at the San Diego Comic Con International on Saturday and Sunday, July 24th and 25th.
Antonia will be greeting fans and signing autographs in the FAB Gear booth at designated times both days. This will be her first convention appearance ever!

To keep the aisle in front of the booth from becoming congested, Antonia will sign one brought item per person for free, plus any photos or merchandise purchased at the FAB Gear booth. To find out what times she will be signing, stop by the FAB Gear booth anytime during the convention, from Wednesday night July 21st through Sunday July 25th.

Theres nothing on the Comic Con site. Comic-Con International 2004!

Now if I had something she could sign, it would be free & I'm not sure what they have for merchandise at the booth.  :-\

Sarah Michelle Gellar is going to be there.

DSJ™:
I received a nice email today from a gentleman from the first link in my above post from the Fab Gear USA site. He mentioned that the color photos of Antonia will be $10. & the autograph will be free on the photos.

They will have other merchandise there that is also available on there site.

With the Thunderbirds movie coming around the corner, there should be some nice stuff there & other Gerry Anderson stuff too.  8)

So all I have to do is wait till I get a time on her appearance.

It was also mentioned that they may have some autographed photos available on there site. Will come in handy just incase you can't get one Matt.

I'd like to take this time & Thank Anthony for his email & informing me on the costs.  

I will update will more once I find out for information.  ;)

Morgbug:
Other exclusives, though I can't recall all the stuff I read:

Mattel Batman: grey and blue with figure removing the mask ???

Minimates: no, no minimate that I can find.  Oops.

Muppets: Super Beaker with three interchangeable heads.  I could use one of these for the wife ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version