Collectibles > Original Trilogy Collection

OTC Visual Carded Checklist

<< < (2/11) > >>

Rob L:
Nice to see them all together like that.  I’m pretty sure I can resist most of the re-hashes, but I’m really looking forward to my Luke, Yoda and R2 figures arriving in the mail in the next couple of days.  I’m now convinced that they’re going to be amazing, having studied your excellent pictures here.

I had the chance of Vader, the 2 Lukes, Chewbacca and Han, but as cool as they looked, whenever I see their picture, my overwhelming emotion is still anger at Hasbro for wasting such brilliant cards on figures I already own (in the case of Han, owned for about 4 years now).

Scott:
Updated with the part of the Bespin Wave ;)

proudfather2:
Great lookin` group shot of the OTC ya got there! Thanks OCB. I appreciate your time and effort, not to mention the eye candy. Sheesh, I never thought I'd use those words to describe star wars figures... I'm such a dork.  

Scott:
Han and Luke VOTC are up :-*

speedermike:
Y'know, looking at the VOTC, and even the rgeular OTC , makes me wonder why in the world Hasbro ddin't do this back in 1995.  I would have gone totally ape-sh*t if I had seen these figures on these cards back then.  And personally, I know two collectors who wanted to collect in 1995, but were put off by the sculpts and packaging.

Anyway, all this stuff looks good, but I feel sorry fopr carded collectors who will be going nust trying to tack all of these down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version