Collectibles > Clone Wars '03-'05

I got 35 clone troopers

<< < (2/7) > >>

CHEWIE:
OMG, that is one hell of a Clone Army!  I don't like those bootleg Clones too much though.

As for myself, I have about 50-60 Clones battling for the soon to be Emperor, and about 20-25 are the SA version.

:P

Vator:
60 or 70...probably near 150 by the end of Episode III.

JediMAC:

--- Quote from: Hemish on June  8, 2004, 07:13 AM ---Ok it's official i got nothing.
Trust a bloody american to come alon and ruin my party  ;D
Bloody Americans ;D

Love you guys
--- End quote ---

Sorry Hemish!   :-[  35 is real good too...  ;)

Those Clone pics weren't actually mine.  They came from this thread that Ben posted here in our forums.  I'm always amazed at those pictures, and like to show 'em to all the army builders out there to really give them something to strive for!   :P

- The Bloody Stupid American   ;D

Jim:
If anyone is interested, check out your TRU.  I have been picking up at least 2-3 Preview Clones a day over the last few weeks.  It seems to be the only cases they are putting out at the moment here.  I finally hit the 100 mark on these babies.  Not sure where they are all coming from though.  The stock person told me that they had over 25 cases of the preview wave in the last few weeks.  

jokabofe:

--- Quote from: rebeltrader on June  9, 2004, 08:08 AM ---If anyone is interested, check out your TRU.  I have been picking up at least 2-3 Preview Clones a day over the last few weeks.  It seems to be the only cases they are putting out at the moment here.  I finally hit the 100 mark on these babies.  Not sure where they are all coming from though.  The stock person told me that they had over 25 cases of the preview wave in the last few weeks.  

--- End quote ---

25 cases that arrived new?? or just cases that they found in the back of the storage room after a few years?? if they are getting these shipping in now, that is very strange indeed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version