Author Topic: New to JediDefender  (Read 2295 times)

Offline Gecko Fett

• Youngling
    • View Profile
New to JediDefender
« on: February 9, 2003, 04:31 PM »
Hello, I am new to this forum and I look forward to interacting with the people here!

I am 38 (39 on the 24th  :'() I just moved to Albuquerque and have found no collectors in this city so far! I think I am the only one....which is good....cuz that means I can find everything I need!

I have been collecting Star Wars since 1977 when I was 13 years old. My Ex-Wife thought I would grow out of it.....I grew out of her....and so I traded her in for a new one! Not only does the new one love collecting....she is a HOTTIE too!

I look forward to doing some trading with some of you here in the future!
"Old enough to know better...to young to resist!"

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re:New to JediDefender
« Reply #1 on: February 9, 2003, 07:12 PM »
Good to see you Gecko. Hope you have a good time here.  ;)

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: February 9, 2003, 07:36 PM »
Hello Gecko Fett, welcome to JediDefender.com. I look forward to reading your contributions in the forums. We all hope you will enjoy your stay. Please offer up any suggestions you have for us. Thanks for registering! :)

Offline T K - 114

• Youngling
  • " I can't see a thing in this helmet "
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 12:01 AM »
Hey Gecko. I'm new here as well. i hope you meet some collectors in your area. As you said..the upside is if there is no real compition then you get all the goodies you want. Downside is..... The market may pass on heavy distribution to your area due to lack of sales. Either way, you still have a Hottie new wife huh ?  Post pics of your collection if you can. Heck, post pics of your hottie too !!!!

T K - 114
Collecting SW since 1977 and been broke ever since.....

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: New to JediDefender
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 03:53 AM »
Glad to have you Gecko!  Always nice to have a monopoly on the SW buying in your area, but I wouldn't get too confident about that just yet.  Not many nooks or crannies out there that don't have several SW collectors running around, as you soon may discover.  If you find some others, try to set up a local trading network - that's always fun!

Star Wars wives are pretty cool, huh?  I've got a pretty great one myself, and like to think that she's quite the hottie too!  She's scored me my only Ephant Mon to date...

Enjoy the site and we look forward to getting to know you better...  :)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 10:29 AM »
Welcome aboard Gecko Fett.
Enjoy your stay at JD.

Looks like were going to have to start a Hottie Wife & Girlfriend thread soon.   ;D