Author Topic: Signed James O'Barr print...  (Read 2909 times)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Signed James O'Barr print...
« on: June 6, 2004, 04:24 PM »
Here's an (from what I know) untitled print I just purchased - it's signed by James O'Barr, creator of 'The Crow'... I was walking through the mall when I saw this propped against the backside of a booth about 100 yards away... Caught my eye and so I approached it and bought it on the spot. Couldn't resist.

Beautiful piece. Signed, dated 1994 (when 'Crow' came out), and numbered 434/500... After 10 years I would suspect most of these are now off of the market. Which is a shame, from the viewpoint of an artist, yet a good thing, as far as the investment itself is concerned.

Anyway, what do you guys think of this? I know a few of you like the dark black and white gritty-style like I do... I also know a few of you will probably hate this. I'm in love with it though.

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Signed James O'Barr print...
« Reply #1 on: June 6, 2004, 11:08 PM »
i've always like o'barr's style, and i'm a sucker for black and white prints of just about anything. nice purchase. now all you need is a frame and your set.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: Signed James O'Barr print...
« Reply #2 on: June 6, 2004, 11:16 PM »
Yea this frame is a piece of garbage, only good for protection - I'm having one custom made to fit it and all. I can't wait to get this on my wall - it's too sweet. I think I'm gonna be a diabetic soon.