Author Topic: Anybody find OTC at retail yet?  (Read 38711 times)

Offline jokabofe

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody find OTC at retail yet?
« Reply #150 on: September 1, 2004, 04:26 PM »
finally found a mostly-mint handstand luke at target today  ;D as well as a greedo. and i'd have to agree with most everyone else, the paint job on greedo makes him seem like an almost new figure. great paint apps.

Offline Logray2776

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 4, 2004, 12:17 AM »
Well while i was getting my hurricane supplies at my local wal-mart today i noticed they have a nice display of the new OTC figs as well as the galctic heros sets. I also noticed that they also had the collection series in cases for 9.83.

Offline ddschneider1972

• Youngling
  • Go Bucks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 5, 2004, 08:23 PM »
Check Meijer's if you have any around...

I saw the most OTC's I've seen on the shelf at one place...I picked up 2 yoda's (one to open, one to keep cared) a greedo and a Dagobah R2. I also picked up 2 VOTC Yodas again (one to keep carded)

Oddly enough combine the OTC and VOTC yoda and you'd have a helluva great figure. you can swap the better OTC head on the VOTC body, sit him on the log on the OTC base (robe flws ove rthe log, and it loks less bulky than wen he stands) , holding his cane and place the OTC backpack by his feet (and the snake on the ground) and it looks like a screen scene form the VOTC card front....
"Modern Collectors are just Walmart Shoppers" -The new SW "Fan Club" President

They are right, everything is big in Texas, even the defeats...The Buckeyes are (still) #1!!!!!!!!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #153 on: September 6, 2004, 01:21 AM »
That sounds like a neat set-up with the Yodas....

The snake, I think a lotta folks aren't noticing that it's able to coil around Luke's arm if you wanted it to...  At least that's how it looks to me, like it's to coil around Luke's arm (for when he's de-snaking his X-Wing) or even around the gun of the Dagobah X-Wing.

Yoda's flute's a neat touch too... 

I wish I could FIND the 2nd VOTC wave...  There's literally empty pegs everywhere for VOTC.  We're the exception, not the rule, so I hear, but it's weird and I'd like a couple Vader's and at least one Yoda. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

SilverZ

« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2004, 08:36 PM »
No point to this post other than to relay Amazon.com's OTC Boba Fett loose image:

Wrong in so many ways.