Author Topic: Anyone Remember This?  (Read 2117 times)

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Anyone Remember This?
« on: June 27, 2004, 09:06 PM »
I found this and #2 the other day at my local comic shop! I think I read them both when they first came out until they basically fell apart. I saw this and I said, "NO WAY!" loud enough that people looked at me strangely (but that is not uncommon without commotion). The scan is cropped because my scanner live area is too small to get it all...

The Collector's Editions in Giant-Size Format were great whether they were Star Wars or something else. I got the pair (Star Wars (A New Hope) Adaptions #1 & 2) for $15! A deal in my book, but maybe not for someone without memories...

I also remember have a giant size Marvel Versus that had reprints of classic heroes duking it out (Hulk vs. Thor by Kirby and Spiderman vs. Silver Surfer by Buscema are the 2 I recall). I also remember a DC Giant with the Super Friends on one side and their respective arch enemies on the other as they propel themselves towards one-another. That was a classic!

Anyway, this is something I had before figures from what I can remember and it was nice to find them and be able to own and enjoy them again.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 09:07 PM by Thomas Grey »
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."